(closed)

These patterns have been completely re-written ( thanks to @JayDeeDee @Saoirse78 and @crochetingsavvy ) and I need testers again.
I currently only have swatches unless the above mentioned would like to reply with cropped photos of their work… but here it goes.
There are two chevron sweaters that will use #2 weight yarn and two wavy sweaters that will require #3 weight yarn
You will need at least 2 colors for these, one will require 3 colors of #2 weight (as shown in top right of photo)
You are free to use as many colors as you like.
You will need to:
be able to read an intermediate pattern
understand gauge and how to get it
be able to finish in 8 weeks from the time we start
You agree to:
Stay in contact with me, preferably in a group chat
Work the pattern as written
Take at least one full body, good quality photo of the finished item with a neutral background (on a hanger is fine)
Allow me to use any photos in listings and promotions of the pattern (credited and faces cropped)
Sizes range from 35-65 inch chest and there are many sleeve and hem options, so I would like to have a variety.
Journals are optional, communication is not.
Testers will be given a finished copy of the pattern.
If you would like to participate, please reply below with which swatch you like and what color theme you would like to work in.

20 Likes

I tested Endora (bottom left) and it was great :smile_cat:

12 Likes

I tested serena!

This is the only photo i have right now but if i get to take any vetter ones ill update this!

13 Likes

I’ll check my stash tomorrow to see if I have the required materials! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you can use as many colors as you like, it just needs to be at least 2 …I’ll add that :blush:

3 Likes

These look super gorgeous! I wish I wasn’t already busy testing!

2 Likes

wow they are spectacular. this is something i haven’t seen as of yet. I am knee deep in a order or id apply. best of luck

2 Likes

At the rate I’m going, I’ll still be waiting for testers by the time you’re done :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

noted i should be done this week sometime if your still looking ill gladly let you know!

2 Likes

I would love that!

2 Likes

I’m from the UK can you clarify 2 + 3 weight? Is that lace and fingering weight?

1 Like

This will say it better than I can
https://www.craftyarncouncil.com/standards/yarn-weight-system

2 Likes

Okay 3 is DK, I have 700g of Hobbii Amigo if that is suitable in 7 shades of black, greys and white.

1 Like

Greyscale sounds cool! I’m thinking it will next week before I gather enough testers to start, I will be staying in top of this and communicating regularly

3 Likes

Sounds good to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I may be able to help if there’s one that uses 2 colors and weight 3 yarn. It may be a few days before I can start, I’m finishing up another pattern test now. I have about 570 yards of these two colors but can order more if needed.

1 Like

I don’t know your size, I used about 1500 yrds on the knit one, but that was 2/3x with long hem and long sleeves…and knit
I can only guess at the yardage as “less than 2500” both of the #3 weight ones can be done with only 2 colors
I"m thinking it will be next week before I have enough testers to start. I would love the chance to work with you again!

2 Likes

Thank you, I would love to work with you again too! By next week I will be free to help for sure. I am a medium/large so I can make either of those sizes.

2 Likes

Hello! I love top right or bottom right whichever you have less tested on! I can work with 3mm or 2mm whatever needed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be organizing the testers and assignments next week and will be in regular communication between now and then, I’m so happy to see new people!

2 Likes