Crochet Test, Peek-A-BOO

Edit:

With some fast testers here and on other sites, the pattern is now on Ribblr!

See it here: PeekABOO: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

17 Likes

Id love to test this for you! I have the yarn at home i can try to get in done between tonight and tomorrow evening!

7 Likes

Oh how I wish I had time to test! (I could proofread if you want)… I thought the pumpkin was cute, then scrolled and saw the ghost attached to the lid :heart_eyes:
Good luck with your test

7 Likes

Super cute!! Good luck with your test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Great! I’ll add you to the testers right now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sam, I absolutely love your Patterns, you always get to surprise a step further :heart::sob::pray:t2:

6 Likes

Aw that is so sweet!!! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I would like to test for you…but is using the same type of yarn not allowed? How different would it make the result?

6 Likes

You could certainly try, but it may make the ghost too large for the pumpkin.

6 Likes

Hm, if you would let me try/test the pattern I could try using two different types of yarn…I’m just not sure if they’re the same weight or what :sweat_smile: but they do have different texture/feel

6 Likes

Added you!

6 Likes

omg so cute!!

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

That’s so adorable! I’m in love with the name too! Your names are always so spot on :rofl: if you still have a spot I can test for you :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

If the timeline for this and finishing Purrger by this weekend are doable for you then I can definitely add you to the testers. Let me know if that’s too much :blush:

5 Likes

Yeah it’s doable, I’ll actually be working on and finishing the Purr-ger today if all goes well :smile:

4 Likes

So cute and creative

5 Likes

Oh! That is so stinking cute!

4 Likes