Crochet tester call fluffy bee (Closed)

My other post wasn’t loading for me but I created a fluffy multicolored crochet bee which is my first pattern! Looking for 4 people willing to test it in any colors
Uploading: 53A9D6D3-B9B7-4786-BBF5-726E69DCB8DA.jpeg…

13 Likes

gasps I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to test for you!! I love crocheting big fluffy bees :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Since it’s my first pattern I was so scared nobody would want to test it, I’ll be sure to send it to you

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You did a great job with it :two_hearts:

3 Likes

By the way, if you can’t figure out how to send it on Ribblr or it doesn’t work you can email it to me NoKittenAroundStudio@gmail.com
:blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I added you as a tester so you should be able to access it!

4 Likes

Ok tysm!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I just checked and I see it!! :two_hearts: Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

No problem thank you!

4 Likes

I will test! Is there a time limit of when it needs done by?

4 Likes

I’m not super strict about it, I was thinking along the line of twoish weeks but if you need anymore time that would be fine <3

4 Likes

I would love to test if you still need people!

4 Likes

Okay I can do that. I would love to test!

4 Likes

I added you as a tester let me know if you still can’t access it

4 Likes

Okay I got it! Thanks!

4 Likes

I would love to test your bee but is it ok if I use worsted weight yarn instead of fluffy yarn. thx

3 Likes

For sure if your still interested I can add you as a tester!

5 Likes

That’s so cute! I only have have red heart super saver yarn (don’t know if that would change it too much) and I need to get some filling but once I get I would love to test it

5 Likes

I would love to test thank you

4 Likes

absolutely still interested!!

4 Likes