CROCHET TESTER CALL! Strawberry kisses top 🍓 (CLOSED)

Looking for testers for my crochet strawberry kisses top! Looking for testers in all sizes (XS to 5XL+) and all crochet levels!

This pattern is made to measure so can be easily customised. You’ll need DK (8ply) yarn and hooks 3.5, 4 and 5 mm to get the best results. You’ll have approximately 3.5 weeks to finish your top and submit photos and feedback before the deadline of Thursday 24/2/22

If you’re interested please comment below or message me! I’ll send you further details to apply. Alternatively, you can apply via my application google form linked on my instagram @essdeecrafts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Applications close Friday 28/1/22. More details on my Instagram.

Thanks so much!! :heart:
Steph

26 Likes

Waaaw I like so cute, if you like I can do that :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry: I would like to test size 2xl :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

This is so cute! Sadly I do not have enough yarn otherwise i would absolutely test this! :strawberry::strawberry:

3 Likes

Omg!! I absolutely love this top!!! I wold love to test this in a size XS please. :strawberry:

5 Likes

This is souu cutee ,i love it :yarn::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Amazing! I’ve just sent you a message about your application :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Amazing, thank you so much for your interest! I will send you a message about the application :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi! I’d love to pattern test for you. You can see other things I’ve done on my IG @shopwinnieswonders

4 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ll send you a message with futher details regarding the application :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow this is so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This is so cute!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::strawberry:
I would love to test this, but I’m not sure which size I’d be making. Either S or M I think. If you’re still looking for testers, I’d love to apply!!

4 Likes

I would love to test out you pattern! It is sooo cute!

4 Likes

Would love 5xl

5 Likes

This too is so cute iwould love to tests this im a size M

4 Likes

I would love to apply to be a tester! This top is so cute and looks super comfy! Im obsessed with strawberries so this is perfect! I like tops to be a little bit bigger so a large to extra large should be good!

5 Likes

ahhhh this looks SO cute :two_hearts: Sharlene

3 Likes

Wooow. That’s sooo lovely! I would like to test M size!

3 Likes

I would love to, im a size xs

3 Likes

APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED! Thank you everyone, I will contact the chosen testers on Sunday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I hope I get picked :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes