Crochet Top : Testers Needed

Hey lovelies looking for crochet testers to help me with my new pattern design please read :arrow_down:

:tulip:𝐢𝑅𝑂𝐢𝐻𝐸𝑇 𝑃𝐴𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑁 𝑇𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 𝑁𝐸𝐸𝐷𝐸𝐷 :tulip:

:tulip:Hey lovelies looking for 8 people (sizes S-L) to test for me this newly finished written pattern crochet bell shape sleeve top that’s inspired by Hermione’s Yulle Ball gown during the Goblet of fire Harry Potter. I make it into long sleeve bells shape since I have so many of this yarn lol over shopped :grimacing::face_with_hand_over_mouth: so might as well use them hey​:smile:So if you’re keen to be part of the testing team here’s what you need to do;

:sparkles:Make sure to follow @yommycrochetlogy
:sparkles:Make sure you can read and understand crochet abbreviations and symbols
:sparkles:Make sure to use the same yarn weight as the pattern requires (Fine,Sports weight or light weight)
:sparkles:Make sure to be able to finish within the testing time.
:sparkles:Willing to take 2-3 good quality photos of either you wearing it or flatlays photos with neutral to white background or less blings and colour behind you.
:sparkles:Willing to submit a good,well done complete notes of correction,spelling,suggestions and anything you can add on to help the pattern better.
:sparkles:Willing to submit a 15s reel/tiktok orientation video clips of you wearing the top
:sparkles:Willing to update me with their progress(story or feed post-tagging me)
:sparkles:Willing to post the top on their feeds and stories on the release day to help promote the new pattern.
:sparkles:Willing to finish the testing within 20DAYS, and all will be submitted to my email -photos,reel clip and notes.
:sparkles:Familiar with blocking it’s recommended in the pattern
:sparkles:…and don’t forget to tag a friend who might want to be part of this crochet-venture with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:rose:Will pick a testers on 9th of Aug then day after I’ll send the pdf copies to my chosen testers :sparkles:

:rose:To apply : COMMENT BELOW your size and colours to use for this top :yarn::heart_eyes:

-Thank you

Yommy :tulip:

#crochet #crochetreels #reels #reeloftheday #crochetpattern #crochetpatterns #crochettutorial #tutorial #crochetdress #yommycrochetlogy #crochetyoutuber #handmadewithlove #crochetpatterntester #crochetpatterntestersneeded #patterntesterneeded #patterndesign #patternmaking #patterntesterswant

12 Likes

Hello! I would love to test your top. My shirt size is L. I have active crochet oriented Instagram and TikTok. I can take good pictures and send you detailed notes. Thank you for considering me! I would do this is black and blue

6 Likes

That is so pretty!

5 Likes

Hi lovely thank you for applying yep I’ll take note of this application and sending dms via Instagram on Monday
-yommy

6 Likes

Beautiful top!! :heart_eyes: sadly I have no time to test atm.
Best wishes to finalise this pattern! :hugs:

5 Likes