crochet

does anyone keep a crochet book and have written all your past project. i have done with my first pattern till now. pls tell and have a great day

13 Likes

I am now…
Been crocheting for a long time, but never take any notes before… Everything just pops up in my head, through my fingers, and all done… Just like that…

I am now learning to slow down and trying to take notes…
In fact I am now in the middle of writing my pattern… Hoping it’ll be done soon… So… Wish me luck… :yum:

Congrats on yer first pattern! :hugs::two_hearts:

8 Likes

I never thought until recently and I wish I had.
My mum got a knitting journal that was actually a crochet journal with the wrong cover and it dawned on me I should have one for my projects too.
How do you note them?

6 Likes

I just got a book and wrote it down
Im a bit slow at writing and after a while it made me faster

7 Likes

That’s what I use my journals for. :spiral_notepad:

8 Likes

omg sammmmeee

7 Likes

I don’t write down EVERY project, but I’m trying to be better at recording what I’m doing. I really like the crochet journals from Hobbii since they have blanks that you fill in, like hook size, yarn, yarn weight, yarn content, etc the things I tend to forget.

7 Likes

If I’m doing a test pattern or a pattern from a website I do just so I can look back at it. Usually it’s just where the pattern is from, hook size. yarn and how long it took. Not anything to specific, but something I can refer back to if I want to make it again.

7 Likes

It sometimes becomes irritating and boring

7 Likes

But wherever i go i just take this pocket book so i can use it if there isn any internet

7 Likes

All my pattern info is online.

6 Likes

I used to use Ravelry until I left…
Throughout various times I keep trying to keep a physical notebook, but honestly I’m terrible at it… I also have a bunch of apps that I use and often keep track a little better than notebooks (I have used and crochet.land and knitting buddy and currently use row counter)

7 Likes

That a good idea

5 Likes