crocheted fruit coasters in a fruit basket

HELLO EVERYONE I AM BACK WITH A NEW PROJECT!! sorry for disappearing i keep forgetting to post on ribblr ahahaha

credit goes to my mom for this idea but it’s basically fruit coasters in a fruit basket :man_dancing:t3::man_dancing:t3: very much in love with the idea of creating cute yet functional designs :blue_heart:

frogged so much yarn while making this…worked on it for like weeks fjjdjdks designing patterns is Hard :melting_face::melting_face::melting_face: but do lmk if y’all would b interested in a pattern!

will post close ups of the fruit coasters soon~

31 Likes

That’s so original!! I can see doing black and white with variations of their shades for my daughter’s kitchen. Out of cotton of course.

7 Likes

thank you :blue_heart: :blue_heart: and woah black and white fruit coasters would be really cool!!

5 Likes

This is so adorable! I would probably actually use coasters just so I have a reason to make such a cute project :laughing:

6 Likes

Congrats! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

My gosh I love this so much!! I don’t use coasters but how cute would this look on the table - I’d be using them just for the aesthetic​:joy::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely adorable. I’m loving those coasters and I imagine the basket was a bit. It looks awesome!

5 Likes

I just recently bought a bunch of fruit-themed sock yarn and we’ve been making fruit basket jokes for a few weeks now. I hope to get to those soon.

8 Likes

That’s so cute!! I love it!

6 Likes

That’s so cute! I’d be interested in a pattern

4 Likes

@ArtsAndNaps @Jademayhead thanks so much! i actually also only started using coasters when i found cute crochet patterns and made my own, just so i’d have an excuse to make them haha >.<

6 Likes

@brikoba @PleiadesCrochet @Squeaky @fiaiscrocheting tysm for all the kind words! <3

8 Likes

oh wow fruit-themed sock yarn sounds so cool :flushed: :flushed: maybe you can display them in a fruit basket as well, haha!

5 Likes

they are from Premier yarns. I didn’t get the whole set because some were very similar to each other or I didn’t care for the colors, but I think I got 8 of them… I bought a lot of sock yarn that week, it’s hard to remember

5 Likes

This is adorable! I would love a pattern if you could post it!

5 Likes

I love that yarn company-Premier!

4 Likes

this was my first time buying from them…it took like 3 weeks to get my yarn. They were by far the slowest
I also bought from Ice (through Amazon) and then shipments from Jo-anns, Michael’s, and Hobby Lobby

5 Likes

Really? I always get mine within a week. But when I lived in Doniphan I always had to tag another 24 days on anything cuz

1. they can’t find my house
  2. deliver to the post office than wait for it to show up in my mailbox.
  3. FedEx doesn’t deliver to our area
  4. they attempted to deliver x2, then gave it to the post office
  5. new guy on route doesn’t know where I live, to put package in shed, and waive need to sign anything.

Ah! Country living :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

we live in one of those gated communities with the boxes up front. Been here 6 years and I have never seen the carrier use the parcel boxes…never. She will however fold anything that can be folded and shove it into our little mailbox, no matter how many time “Do Not Fold” was printed on the envelope, even on the same day that she also left a package on our porch.

4 Likes

This is so cute! I would definitely make this if you post a pattern!

5 Likes