Crocheted gifts

Hey everyone! I have a passion project called crafting for kindness and I have recently found random acts of crochet kindness on facebook. I have been making small gifts of kindness such as small toys, heart keychains, and scrunchies. I kind of feel as though these gifts would appeal more to women and children and I would like to make some gifts that would appeal to men as well but I’m honestly at a loss as to what type of gifts would be appropriate. Does anyone have any suggestions for small crocheted gifts that would bless our men as well?

12 Likes

I know guys have always liked my mushroom lighter holders! But at the same time lighters/smoking definitely isn’t something I like to encourage haha. I use them more for holding essential oils which could also make a cute little gift.

I think coasters would also be a cool gift for men! I don’t have any coaster patterns but I know there are tons out there. :relaxed:

7 Likes

I love this idea by the way! If you see any patterns of mine you like for your passion project I would be happy to gift them to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh wow!!! Thank you! That is so kind of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s a great idea! I have found a few patterns like that on Pinterest!! … that has gotten me thinking… what about a can cozy?

Lol I just looked at your page! I didn’t realize you already have a drink cozy!

6 Likes

Yes! I think a can/bottle cozy would be perfect and I’ve seen some really cool crocheted ones! :beers:

6 Likes

Washers could be for anyone

Keyrings could be an option as you can have different designs

Bookmark because there are lots of people who read

Coasters

Socks, beanies and scarves

5 Likes

Great ideas! Thank you so much! Can’t believe I didn’t think of book marks!!! That would be great to hide in the library!

5 Likes

I just had a guy guy a sun from me

A coffee cup in manly colors?

Moon, spider,…. A star! :thinking::woman_shrugging:t2::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Bookmarks are brilliant! I might do that for our new used bookstore/ coffeeshop​:heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Mug sleeves in camouflage colors :smiley:

7 Likes

Definitely hats and scarves! They’re useful, and made with love!

6 Likes

I love them soo much
Where did u get the sun pattern from

5 Likes

It was a MAL on IG via alteregocrochet.
She was going to release the package with all the patterns (there was a limited time to join a FB group), but she’s currently ill.

5 Likes

Yea, poor gal. Her first tests are negative for cancer, waiting on a second set of tests.

5 Likes

I have my fingers crossed for her, hope all goes well!

5 Likes