Crocheting when you're tired

Last night I stayed up late trying to finish a project and I sewed something meant to be a handle all the way around oops :grimacing::joy: Has anyone else ever done something like this?

13 Likes

Absolutely!!! I like think my worst one was when I was testing a fish for someone…. The body was shaped so I really mattered where I put things. I made a mental note and had everything lined up and ready to go. As one how while I was sewing on one of the pieces I forgot to pay attention and sewed it on in the wrong place​:scream: I couldn’t undo it… so it ended up sideways​:expressionless:!

6 Likes

Definitely same but I forgot which projects exactly

Or when working late, messing up the stitch count and realizing a few rows later or something

5 Likes

Oh absolutely! It’s almost a guarantee if I do something tired I’m gonna pay for it later. I’m bad about sewing things in the wrong place even when I’m not tired, so you can imagine…:sweat_smile:

Heres an example of some tired safety eye placement:

6 Likes

Aww he’s still a cutie pie though!

4 Likes

Lol thank you! My partner thinks it was cuter that way :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh no! I bet it was still cute though :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve done that before too.

3 Likes

yep. Eyes, and head, usually don’t get stitched on late in the evening.

5 Likes

So cute. Made me giggle.

4 Likes

Haha thank you :revolving_hearts: I’m happy to hear it made ya laugh ^.^

4 Likes

I LOVE IT!!! AHHH !!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

All the time! I have learned not to sew things together late at night, as well as giving up for the night when the round count doesnt add up after the 3rd try :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Good advice, 3 times. If it don’t add up, go to bed

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes