Cuddly Manatee Tester Call

Manatee Tester Call :seal:

Help me test my cuddliest pattern yet! This manatee is perfectly snuggly and soft - personally I love to hug the tail :joy: it’s so plush! I would love for you to help me test this pattern prior to its release. I will pick testers sometime next week & you will have 1 week to test!

Requirements:

:seal: finish within 7 days of receiving the pattern
:seal: provide feedback on pattern clarity and quality
:seal: take high quality photos of your finished work

To apply:
🩶 like this post (previously I also asked people to save this post but I’m new to Ribblr and didn’t realize you couldn’t save the post :joy: so just a like is fine!)
🩶 favourite my shop
🩶 drop a comment to let me know you’re interested! and if you have Instagram, please include your username as well so I can connect with you there

and that’s it! Thanks for considering my tester call :smiling_face:

82 Likes

adorable!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

4 Likes

SO CUTEE- I’d live to test this for you!!
I sadly don’t have insta- but saved this post, liked it and followed you!!

7 Likes

OMG so cute love manatees!!! im to busy to test but i might know some ppl how might be intrested. @NessCat @s3nslesscr0w @craftycrotcheter @craftycellist @MaddiIdell @Pickle42 @ellan3326 okay sorry if yall busy but if yall could tag some ppl you know that would be great!!!

8 Likes

pot - :skull: yumm whats in the pot Evie?

7 Likes

HAHAH LMAO- meant “post” :sob:
and- I don’t really have a pot unfortunately… :pensive:

6 Likes

Okay no worries! I’ll consider you when selecting testers :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is adorable :heart_eyes:
I’m @Crafting_Crazed over on Instagram :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for tagging some people! I really appreciate it :heart:

5 Likes

alright, thanks!!

5 Likes

no prob really love this pattern wish i could test but love to in future!!! PS welcome to ribblr community

5 Likes

I’m so sorry I will not be able to test for you the only social media I have is on this app. So I’m very sorry I would have loved to test for you but I do not have any other social medias. It looks amazing and I absolutely love it. I think your pattern is going to be the best Manatee pattern out there.

7 Likes

Thanks for tagging me, i would apply but im too busy with market prepping right now

6 Likes

Thank you for taging me in this!

5 Likes

@MaddiIdell no prob just didnt know if ur busy so just wanted to see if u be intrested!!!

4 Likes

Omg what a huge compliment, thank you so much :face_holding_back_tears: if you would like to test I can include you as an applicant, I don’t want to miss out on an amazing tester just because they don’t have insta!

7 Likes

I would love to but only down fall is that i only know how to use weighted 4 yarn can i still try ?

7 Likes

That would be amazing if I could test this pattern for you. I’m very sorry I cannot meet all the requirements of the testing but I will do my best to give you feedback on the pattern and tell you how amazing it is.

6 Likes

so cutee

4 Likes