Cuddly Manatee Tester Call

HCOYCYO SO CUTE!!! GL WlTH TESTING!

4 Likes

OMG! I would love to test. I am following ofc. I would use bernat blanket in a gray and white speckles, with a 4mm hook. I sadly dont have instagram. I do but its not a crochet account-

4 Likes

Tysm :face_holding_back_tears::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Me :raising_hand_woman:t2: manatees are my favorite animal! I have a journal posted from another manatee pattern if you want to see some similar work of mine! I’d use Bernat Velvet with 5mm hook if chosen! :blush:

2 Likes

Also, the link isn’t working to apply. :thinking:

3 Likes

I am interested in being a tester for this pattern

4 Likes

Not sure how to save the post, but I liked it!

On insta as solitary_cricket

I’d love to test!

3 Likes

I’d love to test! My insta is Legally.Autistic

3 Likes

Does Pinterest count as social media? If so I have Pinterest and I can promote it on Pinterest if that would be fine. That is if I get chosen for testing. Even if I’m not chosen for testing I will probably just put it on a Pinterest board I have for crocheting and if anyone sees it they could go to it.

2 Likes

liked the post, followed you, and bookmarked the post (is that save?)! This manatee is so cute, and I’d love to test! I’m on spring break from college so I am crocheting my heart out with all my free time so I can get this back to you asap! My crochet Insta is @a_tangled_yarn! :heart:

2 Likes

Super cute! I would love to test, my instagram is crochetalotfr.

2 Likes

I would love to test! U can post the tester call when u press the checklist thing at the corner for unpublished patterns. Then u can post the tester call it will a “Click photo to apply” on the post and ppl can easily apply and u can contact and choose them under Shop Manager in testing tab

3 Likes

Omg that’s so cute! I’d love to test it :smiling_face: My insta is (moon_singlecrochet)

2 Likes

I would love to test this out so much!! My instagram is @jessimakesi

2 Likes

I’d love to test! :heart: I’m @smoper9 on insta

2 Likes

I LOVE THIS PATTERN. I already applied on insta but thought I would apply here to my insta is @Crochetwithaudrey

2 Likes

Soooo cute OMG I love it. I’d use either blue velvet yarn or teal plush!

1 Like

Sorry about that! I’m new to posting on the social side of ribblr. Just liking the post is fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know! As you can tell I’m new to hosting tester calls on ribblr :sweat_smile:

1 Like