Cuddly Manatee Tester Call

I would love to test this!
I don’t have Instagram, but I have other ways of contact if that’s okay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s okay! I would love to test!

2 Likes

AAAAAAAA!!! It’s so cute!!! I would love to test, but I don’t have any time! This is definitely going to be free, right?.. right?

2 Likes

So cute!!

2 Likes

Im interested! IG is Donutscraftycorner

2 Likes

So cute! Would love to test this pattern.

2 Likes

I would be willing to test this pattern with Big Twist Chenille yarn and whatever hook I need to. This pattern is adorable!

2 Likes

Hello I would love to test your pattern.

3 Likes

Hey! This pattern is soooo cute, and you might not want to hire me because uh…… I’m eleven. BUT, I am really good at crocheting, and I would love to test this pattern out because it looks so cute!

2 Likes

Hello! if your still looking for testers I’d love to! This manatee is just so adorable!

3 Likes

I’d love to test if you still need! It’s sooo adorable! Just wondering are there any yarn requirements?

2 Likes

I would love to test for you!! My Insta is @ ella_crochet21

2 Likes

i’d love to test!!! :D!

3 Likes

This is so cute! I would love to test this! Unfortunately, I don’t have an Instagram account currently. Also, through Ribblr, you can do tester applications where you just have to click on the photo to apply!

3 Likes

thank you for letting me know! I learned this after the post was up and so many people applied that I didn’t want to make them redo it - in the future I’ll definitely do it the easier way haha!

1 Like

This tester call is now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied! Testers will be contacted tonight.

1 Like

awesome!! @leaders

2 Likes