Current WIP

Just wanted to show off my current WIP! It’s going to be a “lost souls shawl” - it’s not much yet but I’m so proud of this! I just started crocheting a little over a year ago and I’ve been wanting to make this since I started. :face_holding_back_tears: It makes me so happy that I’m finally making this!

What are you working on? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

28 Likes

Right now I’m making birthday gifts for all of my friends, and one of them likes demon slayer so I’m making this guy from demon slayer.

Right now mine only looks like this:

10 Likes

It’s beautiful!
I love that pattern too :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Coming out so nice!!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you!! I’m so excited to finally be able to try it! I’ve been nervous thinking it was out of my skill level but I’m having so much fun!

7 Likes

I love the purple and looks amazing. Im currently making a summery top which I’ve neglected writing patterns so I picked it back up before I start my next Amigurumi design.

9 Likes

Your shawl looks amazing so far! My current project is an elf hat in purple variegated yarn.

11 Likes

Very good job so far, you are doing well.

7 Likes

Looks incredible!

6 Likes

Making one more of these this week

12 Likes

oo that sounds like so much fun!!

7 Likes

thank you!! I can’t wait to see it’s color changes with the yarn im using! Also i love the yarn you are using for your hat!

7 Likes

Thank you so so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

omg love that!! Looks so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Everyone seems to lose my wash/dishcloths somehow, so I’m working on some. These are a couple I just finished. Sakura square is the kame crochet pattern.

9 Likes

I like those!!

7 Likes

love the shape of those!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks!
@anoswaldoddity @NessasKnots

7 Likes

Finishing my last bumblebee then i am gonna work on face scrubbies. For my craft fair that is in September. :slight_smile:

7 Likes