Custom my makes

Hi @Ribblr /fellow people! I have a suggestion to make a plus or something for the “my makes” spot. The reason for this is to put makes that you didn’t use a ribblr pattern for. I’d like to have all my makes from ribblr, YouTube, tiktok, etc in one spot. What do you guys think of this? :heart_hands:

13 Likes

That could be a good idea! I love the idea of having one place to go to keep track of your makes as I sometimes work on patterns not on Ribblr so I have to make a note somewhere only to sometimes forget where I placed it lol, mostly for things like what hook I’m using as I often work on several projects that could require the same hook and by the time I finish I won’t remember what hook was used for what wip :joy:

2 Likes

Someone else said there might not be it cause of selling so maybe just have 2 sections? Sellable makes and non sellable makes. Or we could give proof for the ones not on ribblr whether or whether not we are allowed to sell them

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I can see this has been logged.

1 Like

I’ve been asking for this for almost 3 years (joined just after beta finished in Oct 2020)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately not every suggestion can be implemented, specifically there are several factors making this one is rather complex. Our makes have just launched last summer so you can expect improvement in the future as they continue to scale.

Thanks again for our input and support :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Didn’t notice this reply, can’t wait to see any further improvements to it!! Thanks!

1 Like