Custom Profile Competition!!

Referring to my post about custom profiles, I have decided to hold a wacky competition. All you have to do is design a custom profile pic for my shop, and if you win, you can decide what my next pattern will be!! (Must be amigurumi related).
To enter, all you need to do is design me a custom profile picture for my shop.
Requirements
MUST include the name of my shop (@Charming_Designnz).
MUST include pastel colors.
The rest is up to you!! Get Creative!!
How to be in the draw
Send me a direct message with your custom profile you’ve designed.
There will be 2 separate comps.
Part one: When you submit, I’ll put your photo in a poll, and post it on the due date (6th of August). The winner of that will be the custom profile I’ll be using for my shop!!
Part two: I’ll put everyone who submitted me a custom profile into a wheel, and whoever’s name it lands on will get a custom plushie made upon their request! This will be released as a free pattern!!
Any questions?
Let the competition commence :DD

9 Likes

Sounds fun! Excited to participate :))

5 Likes

im gonna fail but i would still love to do it <3

3 Likes

whenever i click on your profile it says you don’t have a shop?

4 Likes

It’s happened to me before all you have to do is sign out of your account. Wait a couple seconds and then sign back in!

3 Likes

what were the dimensions i dont wanna take off mine and then suffer trying to put it back on lol

3 Likes

nvm i got it

3 Likes

probably not gonna win but ill do it!

3 Likes

i just did a quick one <3

lmk if it fits

4 Likes

I thought we were doing profile pictures and not banners not sure if I misunderstood?

2 Likes

no i think i did :sob:

1 Like

Looks rlly cool though

2 Likes

thx :sob:

2 Likes

heres one

3 Likes

Cant wait to finish mine

3 Likes

Thank you soo much for applying!! It’s adorable :). I wish you luck! If possible, could you send that to me in a direct mesage? Thanks :).

3 Likes

ofc!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :D.

3 Likes

Hey!! Just letting you guys know it’s the last day to send me your custom profiles for the competition :two_hearts: :sparkles:. If you are unsure of what I’m talking about, feel free to refer to my previous post if you’d like to join (It says the 6th, but I decided to extend it by a day :D). Good luck to everyone who has entered already!!

4 Likes

whoops i forgot about that contest :sparkles:

4 Likes