Cute Mini Whale - No Sew Pattern Dropping Soon!

So excited to have my very first pattern release!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dizzy:

Cute Mini Whale - No Sew Pattern
2_20230904_103303_0001

Although I have notes for designs I customize and crochet for commissioners, I never really get them organized, pattern-ready, and published. Fam always told me to put them out there - and so now I am!

Big thanks to all the pattern testers who created adorable, cute, lovely, mini whales :two_hearts: I so loved them and loved doing this pattern test with you guys.

(I can only tag 10, so I am not mentioning anyone - you know who you are :grin: :two_hearts:)

Thanks as well to Ribblr for allowing me to finally release a pattern to the community~

This will be a free pattern and will be releasing lots more cute, adorable patterns from now on - so please follow and be on the lookout :eyes: :raised_hands:

And please, do suggest/request if there is anything you want to see a pattern for - would love to make them for you! :pencil2: :open_book:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: -xooHbie

12 Likes

so excited to try out your pattern (:

4 Likes

Congrats on the pattern release!

4 Likes

Congrats on your first pattern release! If you wanted to tag you could also tag them in the comments for next time if you wanted to :smile:

3 Likes

Aw so cute
Congratulations on the release :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes