Daily Book Recommendation: January 7th

Today’s book recommendation is…

Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow By Gabrielle Zevin

GENRE:
literary fiction

SUMMARY (Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin | Goodreads):

From the best-selling author of The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: On a bitter-cold day, in the December of his junior year at Harvard, Sam Masur exits a subway car and sees, amid the hordes of people waiting on the platform, Sadie Green. He calls her name. For a moment, she pretends she hasn’t heard him, but then, she turns, and a game begins: a legendary collaboration that will launch them to stardom.
These friends, intimates since childhood, borrow money, beg favors, and, before even graduating college, they have created their first blockbuster, Ichigo. Overnight, the world is theirs. Not even twenty-five years old, Sam and Sadie are brilliant, successful, and rich, but these qualities won’t protect them from their own creative ambitions or the betrayals of their hearts.
Spanning thirty years, from Cambridge, Massachusetts, to Venice Beach, California, and lands in between and far beyond, Gabrielle Zevin’s Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow examines the multifarious nature of identity, disability, failure, the redemptive possibilities in play, and above all, our need to connect: to be loved and to love.

Ages 14+ (recommended)

TWS:

Suicide, General Depression/Anxiety, Gun Violence, abortion

9 Likes

Might want to add a URL for full credit, idk. I, personally, am scared that I would get copyrighted (if that’s the word). I do like that you do book recommendations though!!

4 Likes

ugh i can’t read it bc i’m not 14+! i’m interested now though ugghhh

4 Likes

Seems perfect for me!! :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

it depends on how you take and treat the subjects in the book
sometimes the age rating isn’t 100% accurate, different ppl will have different opinions on the age range.

2 Likes

yeah good idea :+1:

2 Likes

Oooh! I just got the audiobook for this! I love listening to books while I crochet

1 Like

yeah i kinda sorta read a book that said it was for ages 8-12 BUT IT LITERALLY HAS SOMEONE BURNING THEIR OWN HAND OFF

1 Like

kotlc? lol

1 Like

i read that series when i was 10 O.o

1 Like