today’s poll question is…
how many siblings do you have?

• none (only child :skull:)
  • 7-10
  • 10+ (HOW ARE YOU ALIVE :sob:)
0 voters

shout out to @Elaya for this wonderful idea <3

12 Likes

my friend has 14 siblings… 14. I feel bad for her parents because they are ALLL homeschooled except for the two oldest who are moved out now

8 Likes

Holy cow-
I can barley get by with 2 how on earth does she get by with 14

8 Likes

hell i don’t knowww :sob:

7 Likes

uhm what- :sob: i’m pretty sure if i had 1 more sibling than i do rn, i’d die

8 Likes

I am the oldest of 5. :sob:

7 Likes

Same except she has 11 siblings. They’re all homeschooled and her dad has to work like 3 jobs :sob::sob:

7 Likes

honestly might be the same person i haven’t talked to this girl since twenty-something :sob:

7 Likes

It is a very intentional choice to have 14 kids, doesn’t happen by accident so I’m not sorry for the parents… :sob: BUT it sounds rough for the kids, I only have 2 younger sibs and still had to care for them a lot.
Update - on further thought I am sorry for the parents, that they thought they had to /were pressured to/ couldn’t access resources to prevent having such a large family. Also I want to acknowledge that my own cultural bias influenced my comment, since I’m from a culture that idealizes small nuclear families.

10 Likes

Does her name start with an H?

6 Likes

Ive got five brothers and one sister, and im the second oldest. I dont think its a lot of kids cause my dad has ten siblings loll

5 Likes

samee!!

6 Likes

I have 4 siblings, and they’re all younger than me, AND THEY ARE DEMONS

6 Likes

does she even remember the names of all of them :sob:

4 Likes

no :sob: I do have a friend who has a lot of siblings who’s name starts with an H though

3 Likes

surprisingly yes :fearful:

3 Likes

I have 7 brothers and I’m the only girl :sob:

3 Likes

I have 3 older sisters :))

2 Likes

I have an older brother and a younger sister. My late father was in the middle of five sisters, three were older than him. My late mother was the youngest of four. My paternal grandfather had 13 siblings.

I have no kids, neither does my sister. My brother has three sons. The oldest has two daughters so I am a great aunt. Of teenagers

3 Likes