Daily poll & question 5/15

Hi - it’s me again hehe did you miss me UwU? I hope you’re all having a wonderful day!
Today’s poll is what your most 2 common places to crochet :two_hearts:

• School
  • Bedroom
  • Living room
  • Park
  • Car
  • Bathroom (idk ;-; )
0 voters

And question:
What’s the most random place you’ve crocheted?
Shoutout to: @XxTheCosmosxX

28 Likes

Uhm restaurant. Ive also sat on the floor and crocheted in michales :sob::sob: also ty for the shout outt

12 Likes

Uhmmm my sister’s choir concert
i was trying to record her singing for ma moother (IRL ness lmao) and crocheting at the same time :skull: guess how that turned out

9 Likes

WHAT!? lmaoo

8 Likes

I was color matching yarn and my sister was taking too mong to pick what she needed and I had already bought some of the yarn (which i was color matchibg) so I crocheted while waiting

10 Likes

oh- ok…

8 Likes

i have crocheted in target :rofl:

9 Likes

I crochet in the living room and my bedroom. I would be horrified if some actually did that in the bathroom, with all those germs and dirt getting on your yarn.

8 Likes

I’m in the car 10+ hours a week just traveling from class to class lmao :skull:

8 Likes

umm- a random guys apartment ;-; I actually didn’t know who he was but I was able to crochet at his place :))

9 Likes

ofc! also omg in Michaels that’s so cool tho :clap:t3:

7 Likes

wow pretty random madds if it was at some random guys apt

8 Likes

mg i could never :sob: 10+ hours

7 Likes

umm wow ok

8 Likes

gyms, various waiting rooms, various churches (im an athiest, so it was quite strange XD)

7 Likes

There are times I want to crochet in cab but it’ll be a short ride and in the doctor office if not call fast.

7 Likes

I crocheted while I took a walk once I almost crashed like 30 times

8 Likes

My most common place are when I’m in a waiting room or at a place where I know I’m going to be a long time I’ll just bring my crocheting stuff or like family dinners. But my most common place is my bedroom.

5 Likes

ME TOO!!! also around grocery stores :sob:

7 Likes

OMGGG me too :sob: i saw yt video were this girl was walking and crocheting and taking abt her day and I was wowza I wanna crochet and walk
do not recommend :sob:

5 Likes