Daily Poll

Hi! I hope youre all having a wonderful sunday/monday!
Today’s poll is would you rather :melting_face:

• Always have wet socks :socks:
  • Always have a pebble in your shoe :athletic_shoe:
0 voters

And why did you pick what you chose :thinking: ??
Shoutout to : @BillCipher

18 Likes

Wet socks becuz pebbles hurt :sob:

5 Likes

pebble bc my foot itches like CRAP with wet socks, and layers of skin start peeling so… def pebble, wen i have one i don’t even take it out

5 Likes

Neither one

3 Likes

ommggg i forgot about the peeling of skin :scream: ima take the pebble :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

pebbles in my shoes i hate wet socks and i got those flinestone feet so im use to walking on rocks!!!

4 Likes

Why in the world would you want to have pruney feet all day long???:sob::sob::sob:A pebble is tiny

3 Likes

When my feet get too pruned they really hurt, and maybe you could wiggle the rock to the side or smth so it’s not as bad?

4 Likes

Neither wet socks makes it itchy and stinky and pebble makes me angry because you do not find them until you take off the socks.

4 Likes

I have a wierd feeling in my feetsies now hahahaha :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

i could have a microscopic pebble

5 Likes

I would rather deal with the pain if a pointy pebble then have wet socks. That just gives me the willies :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:. My feet are twitching right now.

4 Likes

clever… i think our shoes have those already…

2 Likes

I’m taking my socks off now :relieved:

2 Likes

wet socks bc pebbles hurt a lot (i know) and wet socks are…meh…

3 Likes

Ikr :sob: that’s what I chose,

2 Likes

Why would you curse us like this!? No good choice so I abstain! :joy:

3 Likes

Definitely a pebble bc I could always move it into an inconspicuous place in my shoe. No wet socks … ever! :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t with wet socks it’s one of my pet peeves. It also makes me want to throw up and it’s actually a phobia of mine. So I chose always have a pebble in my shoe because I basically do all the time cuz I live around rocks. So no no wet socks for me because it’s a phobia.

2 Likes

I already always have a pebble in my shoe

3 Likes