Define Crochet Projects

I used to be like OCD about cleaning, well…… I still
am. BUT, if these projects aren’t somewhere where I can see them. I forget about them.
You?
Any Tips?

13 Likes

Adhd: out of sight, out of mind. If something is stored away, I don’t even know it exists anymore.

4 Likes

I keep a project bag that comes with me every time I crochet. Any unfinished projects go in there, and it can only fit so much before new things stop fitting!

4 Likes

I usually lay them out slightly organized, like keeping the yarn and project together

If it’s something very big then I use a bag, but when it’s multiple projects in the same bag, then I keep forgetting which yarn was for which project

4 Likes

I use the clear plastic tubs. Still visible, but contained.

2 Likes

I have those too! Visible tubs.

1 Like

I started collecting little 12x12, 12x16” etc. drawstring yarny bags to put most individual WIP into. I have one bookcase that is designated for WIPs so that’s where I keep most. I have the “current” WIPs around my recliner in the living room. I have a rolly cart on one side and those collapsible boxes I can fill under the table on the other side. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley: Then there are 30+ 60qt totes downstairs in storage. :grin::sparkling_heart::star2::yarn:

2 Likes