Delilah the Dragon Official Release, Sale and Giveaway!!!!

Hey Yall!!!

Delilah the Dragon is Officially live!!!

I wanted to run a sale and do a giveaway to celebrate such a big release for me!!! I will run the giveaway for a couple days and the sale will continue a few days after, in case you dont win you can still get them at a discount!!!

Giveaway Rules!
:nazar_amulet: Like this post
:nazar_amulet: Comment which pattern you would want if you won the giveaway!
:nazar_amulet: follow me if you already dont!

I will choose a few winners randomly in a couple days!!!

thank yall so much for the support and love for my shop! i wouldnt be where im at in my crochet journey if it werent for Ribblr and all of yall!!!

goodluck and happy hooking :blue_heart::blue_heart:!

98 Likes

I’m already following you and your shop!! I’d I win I’d love Delilah!!! I wanted to test her but didn’t have a enough yarn. She’s amazing, congrats on the release!!! :sparkling_heart::dragon:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me test ! This pattern is absolutely stunning and everyone deserves a Delilah in their home :heart::heart:
Congratulations on the release!!!
And good luck to everyone who participates in the giveaway!

9 Likes

thank you!!! goodluck :grin:

9 Likes

aweee thank you so much!!! it was such a pleasure having you as a tester! :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me test i really enjoyed it! Now i have a cute dragon laying on my bed! Good luck to everyone that participates!

7 Likes

followed you and your shop!
if i won i would want the Clarabelle the Cow!
congrats on the release!

8 Likes

Thanks so much again for letting me test!! I adore this pattern!
Good luck to everyone entering the giveaway! :]

9 Likes

I would feel selfish saying the Delilah pattern, i do truly love it though!

I would love to have Clyde the horse pattern if i won!

Congrats on the pattern release

9 Likes

I’m was already following your shop! Your patterns are sooo adorable. If I won I would want Delilah, she’s so well designed and adorable <3 <3 <3

8 Likes

i absolutely love your shop, have made that chicken sooo many times lol. anyways, if i were to win i would probably pick Delilah the Dragon as she just looks so adorable

8 Likes

awee, i remember when delilah was on test but i was scared of sewing​:sob: if i won, ill probably want delilah. i also love how cute they all look omg

9 Likes

Oooo! I want Delilah! Congrats on the release!

9 Likes

OMG! So cute! Love all your patterns! Delilah would be an amazing gift! Good luck with the pattern release!

9 Likes

Just followed!! If I won I would love the Delilah the Dragon pattern 🩷 its amazing!

10 Likes

i just followed you and love all of your patterns if i won the giveaway i would love delilah thw dragon bc my cousin loves dragons and her birthday is coming up soon. she is absolutely beautiful and ur rly talented i hope one day i can be as good as you!!

10 Likes

Congrats on Delilah’s release! :tada::sparkling_heart: I’ve been keeping an eye out the last few days for her release. :blush: I really love all your tester’s makes for her!
I’d love Delilah’s pattern if I’m lucky enough to be chosen!

9 Likes

Congrats on this huge release! It’s a little too big for me but your love how yours came out! I’m totally already following your shop and I would LOVE to win baby clarabelle! I really wanted to be a tester but I didn’t make it in. I love your style and I will be waiting for baby clyde (I didn’t forget​:wink:) I have been working on my karma recently so I have a higher chance of being chosen in tester calls that are in high demand!:yellow_heart:

10 Likes

GAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH CONGRATS ON THE RELEASE!!!:tada::tada::tada: DELILAH IS SOOOO PRETTY AND SHES SUCH AN AMZING PATTERN! Ofc I’m already following ur shop cause it’s AMAZING and if I won I would love the Delilah the dragon pattern, she’s beautiful. CONGRATS ON THE RELEASE AGAIN THATS A BIG DEAL!!!:tada::dragon_face::heartpulse:

:))

9 Likes

Congratulations on the release!! It’s an amazing pattern

9 Likes