Design dash???

Does anyone know if the design dash is still going on/still exists, because I haven’t heard anything about it since the end of april/ begin may ???@PearlCrochets @EvelsCool @Hadleyhooked @littlemisswonderful

12 Likes

I don’t know…

3 Likes

No idea…
@PearlCrochets

3 Likes

I was talking to Pearl about it because I was really hoping to get the next prompt. (This was 2 weeks after the 2nd prompt btw) and they said that it was stressfull and kind of a flop because nobody else finished on time. I was a little bummed out because I ended up making a really cute penguin because of it. The 2nd prompt was neon arcade and I also made zome adorable pacman ghosts too! Maybe Pearl can start it back up?:yellow_heart::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Yeah, it just kinda fell flat. Just know if you made an item you should post a pattern for it! I may try to do design dash again if I can figure out how to make it more organized.

2 Likes

I could help if that’s needed!

3 Likes

Yeah I can help too! What if we make a group message (like for testing) so we can all submit stuff there? That way we can keep ourselves accountable and figure it out there. I can make it if you want!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes