Designers and testers appreciation post

Today’s a reminder that when you’re selecting testers, or when you’re applying for a test, you’re dealing with human beings. So, I want you to talk about an amazing testing experience you had in the comments :). Tell us about that time you had such amazing testers and were so pleased with them. Tell us about that caring designer that was so kind and helpful, etc.

I wanna start by thanking everyone that’s tested from me. I know how stressful it can be. I’ve had many amazing experiences with testers <3. I’ve also had the chance to test really cool patterns! It makes me feel so much more part of a community!

56 Likes

I did have some amazing testers (you included) for my first vase pattern. It was really fun for me. I like the group message where we could all share. Looking forward to offering you(s) the next one I have almost ready. :tada:

As for testing for others, I think you all know how much I enjoy working with Maria @Letodolls. :hugs: On my 30th doll now.

I have tested for others, just not many (yet). I really enjoy the process. Crocheting, designing, and helping others is an amazing way to spend my retirement! So thankful for @Ribblr

19 Likes

The vase testing was fun <3 Still haven’t had the time to make flowers yet so I stuck a blood drop plushie in there XD

I too love the group message feature it’s very useful, that way it feels more like a conversation between crocheters and it’s more helpful that way!

14 Likes

I loved testing your hat pattern over the summer. Thank you for that opportunity:)

17 Likes

I would like to think that everyone who has tested for me has had fun and felt appreciated…
But if you have not, let me say again, I couldn’t do it without the testers!
And I get a real hoot out of the interpretations of my patterns :grin:

18 Likes

I have enjoyed all the patterns I have tested and always felt appreciated.
But I have to say a special thank you for chance to test c2c bear blanket.
I had never done c2c but still accepted in the test.
I am thoroughly enjoying the challenge and the response I got when I had added a picture to my journal

Merry Christmas to all you talented designers you all inspire me xx

19 Likes

Thanks for this awesome post @Winternightmare !

Pinning this post for the rest of the week. Let’s continue to spread some love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

I have no words to express my gratitude to you. I do not have only benefit from your generous time, ideas and abilities, I have also found a great friend.
Thanks Ribblr for offering all of us this opportunity.

19 Likes

That’s lovely! We love your dolls :partying_face:

17 Likes

I do t test very often, the first couple of times, experience wasn’t pleasant. But I persisted.
I like the testers who were more laid back, a little flexible with deadline, verbalized appreciation for testers, were receptive to feedback and didn’t have a lot of what I felt were I unnecessary demands ( perfect photos, stuff like that).
So shout out to @Cloud9, and several others.

(gosh, what a pain to toggle between this post and back to patterns to find their names from my makes and back to finding this post).

19 Likes

I have tested quite often. I think almost all of my makes are from tests. There are a few who are extra special to me, and I never want to miss out on a chance to test for them! They’ve been great communicators and I enjoy their patterns. Thank you for continuing to allow me test for you.

17 Likes

You’re welcome <3 it’s important to show love to the community <3

14 Likes

I love reading all of your stories that’s fantastic!

12 Likes

I love testing, and just like @Wendywo745 , most of “my makes” are from testing. I have only had 1 bad experience, but all the rest have been amazing and I have learned with many of them as well

16 Likes

Every testing I’ve done so far has been great! I’ve tested for @MyCraftyPursuits a couple times (including my first tested pattern ever) and she has been so helpful and understanding each time. I so appreciate every one I’ve tested for, and Ribblr for the platform giving all these wonderful opportunities :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

I would like to thank all my lovely testers for investing time and energy in making my patterns better. Without you it wouldn’t have been possible to release so many patterns. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And also I would like to thank all the designers who trusted me and allowed me to test their patterns! :heart:
Last but not least to those who bought the patterns and supported me in this way. :two_hearts:

18 Likes

Testing for you was a pleasure!

13 Likes

I have absolutely adored testing and working with my testers! Each time I’ve had a test I’ve had lovely testers, and each time I’ve done a test it’s been an absolute blast to work with the pattern creators. It’s always so heartwarming for me, in general, to see creators grow together.

17 Likes

Creators grow together- I like that.
Maybe make it the informal mission statement of the Ribblr community

16 Likes