Dino pattern tester call [closed]

I’m holding a pattern tester call on my Instagram PlushiesNStuff and I just thought I open it on here as well! I’m looking for around 10 testers (depending on how many people apply) who can finish within a week! It’d be easier for me if you were able to apply on my Instagram just so I can see your work but if you don’t have it or if it’s just easier to apply here no worries! I’ll be choosing testers within a week or so, just comment what materials you’d be using and if you’d be using a theme (colors, food, anything really) good luck :heart:

16 Likes

He’s so cute! I’d love to be considered to help test :purple_heart: I’d love to do a rainbow version or even a cute fruit theme! I’d likely use chenille/velvet.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I am in love!! I would love to test! I would use bulky (6) yarn and do a space theme (black with galaxy spikes and then dots for planets)? Or maybe fire (orange with red/yellow spikes)? So many ideas! Love this plushie so much, well done!!

6 Likes

That is so adorable!! I would love to test for you! I’d probably make a black or white one with rainbow spikes and chunky velvet yarn. Maybe even a tiny one with thin yarn.

6 Likes

I am obsessed! I’m interested in testing! Since it is summer I should be able to finish it quickly!

6 Likes

He is so cute! I would love to try it! I have a few ideas. I would love to make a strawberry version! I will use

• For the body:
    • Alize Velluto Soft&Bright (A fluffy yarn in dark red as the main and only color)
    • Crochet Hook 4mm
  • For the scales, I want to make little strawberries with:
  • Main Color:
    • Alize Cotton Gold - Bright Red
      OR
    • ROSA Standard - Bright Red
  • Second Colours:
    • Alize Cotton Gold - Black
    • YarnArt Baby Colour - Light Green with Dark Green dots (my only green)
  • Crochet Hook 3mm
5 Likes

Y’all killing me :sob::sob::sob:
It’s so CUTE but I’m trying to catch up on what I’m working on

6 Likes

Ooh I’d love to make a dino!! I have these super cute velvet colors that i could make a watermelon dino (bernat velvet in pagoda and frosted cranberry). The size of yarn is 6 bulky :watermelon: + maybe buttons for eyes instead of safety eyes (if thats okay, im fine with not using buttons tho lol)

6 Likes

I would love to test this !!

5 Likes

So adorable

4 Likes

Ohh would love to test again for you!
Forgot to add! I’ve got some bulky yarn from Aldi in a tonne of different colours, and it takes a size 6 hook these are some bits I’ve made with it
!)

4 Likes

Id like to test! I can do white with green and blue spikes

5 Likes

Great ideas!!

3 Likes

That looks well done! @Asher

3 Likes

I would love to be picked. I know my daughter would so love this cutie. Would make in a DK or worsted yarn

4 Likes

If you still need testers, I would love to test!
I would be using bernat blanket (size 6) in sunshine yellow and bernat blanket in mustard yellow. i will be using a 6.5 mm hook.

4 Likes

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know it’s still open for testers I’m just having a hard time narrowing it down because I got over 40 tester applications :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I would lovw to do this. With achool being out forbthe summer and having so many days off this month, I dont have anything to do and I love dinosaurs. I would orbably do a blue or green one, im just trying to use up my excess yarn. This m plush is so cute though.

3 Likes

I would love to test this please

2 Likes