Disney movies

What’s everyone’s favourite Disney movies? Mines the princess and the frog :two_hearts:

15 Likes

I do love that one! Great songs and animation.

As a child my favourite was Aladdin but today I’d say emperor’s new groove

11 Likes

I find it so hard to choose. My fave person fronted one is probably classic Alice in wonderland but the rescuers, the aristocats and lady and the tramp would be equal top non person fronted.
The princess and the frog is a wonderful movie too. Right up there for me :green_heart:

7 Likes

i love aladdin but ive never seen an emporers new groove!

6 Likes

i love alice in wonderland! the lady and the tramp is my sisters favourite :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Tinker bell any of them
peter pan disney GIF

8 Likes

Gosh, I like the old original ones. Snow White was my favorite as a kid. As an adult I liked Aladdin.

5 Likes

i love all of the classic ones but especially 101 dalmatians!

9 Likes

I forgot about that one! I loved it too!

@avaf0gg

8 Likes

oml yes i LOVE the tinkerbell movies!!! but i always forget qbout them for some reason

7 Likes

snow white is so good! when i was small i was really scared of that one bit qith the trees that have faces :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

101 dalmatians is so good! have you seen the recent remake cruella? its my favourite live action disney movie

10 Likes

Reminds me, I detest the movie The Dark Crystal because of those evil birds. There’s also
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory- ugh- especially the oompas loopas ( imagine watching the show as a grade school child who can’t hear anything-terrifying).

6 Likes

I think I’m gonna go more general. When I was little, there were Disney movies on every Sunday night. The Wonderful World of Disney. So, not so much one movie, but looking forward to that every week was really special. I still miss that.

11 Likes

The Tinker bell Movies will forever be my favorites. When I was littles we went to disney on ice and I dressed up as PerryWinkle

6 Likes

when i was in reception (like the first year of school in the uk so when ur 4/5) we had really heavy snow so our parents had to come and get us and we were made to watch the first willy wonka movie in a dark room on the floor and i was so scared of the bit where the boat went through the tunnle :sob::joy:

6 Likes

i used to watch disney channel and on the corner it would say when sofia the first was coming on an id get so excited

7 Likes

disney on ice was actually supreme. i went like 3 times and once i dressed up as merida with my best friend :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Such a hard queation to answer!
As a kid, my favorite was Mary Poppins and I used to cry everytime I watched the lion king (but that didnt stopped me from watching it so many times!) Hercules was also up there.
This halloween a group from work will dress as disney princesses and I will be Anna (cuz Elsa is overrated lol)

9 Likes

yes! i saw it matinee shortly after it came out! it’s so good

7 Likes