do you believe in aliens??

Do you believe in aliens???Okay i do!!! Im mean technically we would be aliens if other living organism discovered us!! also imagine that other life is out there wouldnt that be amazing. imagine the possibilities of whats out there.
Tag people who might be intrested: @notmimi @Pickle42 @SweetTomato @EV13isSPOCY @LatteCrochet @NessCat @RainbowPenguin2 sorry if i forgot any of yall!!!

23 Likes

I mean…I don’t not beleive in aliens​:wink:

7 Likes

i mean- anything is possible (( in my mind
so- i guess that they probably could be?
well- js because some other things arent real doesnt mean aliens might not be.
i dont really believe that we are aliens ourselves bc im religious ( durh )

7 Likes

Maybe? I mean we haven’t explored much of the universes so there’s always a possibility
@NessCat @sakuracrochets @maddiecore @evalynnRose @SweetTomato

8 Likes

Nope :-1:

4 Likes

i doooo… kinda i meannn what if there is people in a whole other universe??

5 Likes

@notmimi you always get it!!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

ok um there are aliens on mars but they are micro orgs but i do believe in people sized aliens

6 Likes

@Smallpandafries isnt that so cool!!!

5 Likes

i dunno… its just, in the vast expanse of the universe, its so unlikely that we’re the only ones here, yk?

5 Likes

I think aliens aren’t real as what they say they are but instead are just not good beings and are followers of the evil one. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

With so many worlds out there, some are bound to have life, even if it’s not a form of life we might immediately recognize. :alien::microbe:

4 Likes

if got the same opinion
i think were not the onnly living creatures in this universe cause it is too big for only us

2 Likes

Agreed! The odds of life existing somewhere else in our huge universe seem pretty good.

4 Likes

I do, just not intelligent ones. With evidence of possible life on mars and the size of the universe, I think there is a species out there that isn’t one we know. @EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore @nesscat @littlemisswonderful @sakuracrochets (snoopy gang!)

7 Likes

the world is HUGE so i do believe it is possible for there to be life out there outside the milky way

4 Likes

Yes!
Its Happening Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

No, but it could be possible that they exist!!

4 Likes

yeah! not necessarily the five-headed green guys, but i do think that there’s intelligent life somewhere in the universe

4 Likes

Ummm yes, i actually do. Because in the Quaran it says one day we shall make contact with extraterrestrial life. I hope they are nice and not trying to kill us like the Hollywood movies :sob:
@Pickle42 @littlemisswonderful @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY @PearlCrochets @ellan3326 @sakuracrochets

12 Likes