Do you like crochet?

Hi guys! How are you? I hope fine :crossed_fingers:
I have a little question for you?
Do you like crochet???
I do! for me it’s the most beautiful thing in the world…I really enjoy creating so many things with my hands, it helps me keep a good mood… if you love crochet too, I suggest you take a look at my shop, with lots of patterns original and simple, with very low prices (From $0.60 TO-MAX.$1!!!) I leave you the direct link to my shop >>> Unique patterns | LiLiCrochet | Ribblr

and if not work (for problems that this platform is experiencing) you can search for the name of my shop, which is: LiLiCrochet without spaces, all attached. I leave you some photos of my patterns that you can find on my shop! thank you so much, and remember to let me know if you LOVE CRECHET!:heart::yarn::yarn::heart:

4 Likes

I love crochet it’s so calming,aesthetic and fun. Also a quick tip when crocheting in the round u want the ‘v’ looking stitches to show I dunno if u like it looking like that but just a quick tip that u don’t have to follow <3

4 Likes

Hi! It’s the same for me! Thank you very much for your tip. I always like to discover some little suggestion and I will follow it for sure!!! thank you so much :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

the link in the post leads to the Ribblr free patterns shop not your shop XD

3 Likes

O no!!! Try to search me >>>LiLiCrochet
No space…… thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Hi and congrats on your patterns! You are using the wrong link, please use your $elFee icon instead of copying the url from your browser. :blush:

3 Likes

Ho. I change my direct shop link……visit my shop with this link >>> Unique patterns | LiLiCrochet | Ribblr

2 Likes

This is the correct ribblr link for my shop….try now please

Thank you

4 Likes