…Do you want…

Hey guys! How are you?
Do you want a Crochet PATTERN daisy flower PILLOW?
:blossom::blossom::blossom:
While you wait for this pattern, check out my shop! There are super originals products!!! Thank you so much…
My shop link>>>Unique patterns | Ribblr Free Patterns | Ribblr
:warning:If the link does not work and does not take you back to my shop (there are problems with this site), search for “LiLi Crochet”, and you will find some of these patterns that I will now upload to you in photos:warning:

then, once you find one of my patterns, I suggest you enter it and click on the profile that will show you the creator of the pattern (that would be me), once you click you can access my shop!! REMEMBER: PRICES FROM $0.60 TO $1 (NO MORE!!)

:warning:If the link does not work and does not take you back to my shop (there are problems with this site), search for “LiLi Crochet”, and you will find some of these patterns that I will now upload to you in photos:warning:

then, once you find one of my patterns, I suggest you enter it and click on the profile that will show you the creator of the pattern (that would be me), once you click you can access my shop!! REMEMBER: PRICES FROM $0.60 TO $1 (NO MORE!!)

11 Likes

Yes

7 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

Sure

5 Likes

:grin:

5 Likes

One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

6 Likes

Yeah of course

6 Likes

do it yes GIF by Apartment Guide

5 Likes

Hi how are you? Thank you so much for your comment!
While you wait for this pattern, check out my shop :wink::wink::wink: (LiLiCrochet) no spaces, all attached
Thank you so much
My shop link>>>Unique patterns | Ribblr Free Patterns | Ribblr

5 Likes

Hi! I just realized this takes you to the ribblr free patterns… When i clicked on your shop it take me to the default/to create a shop section.
Maybe try to log off and log back in???

5 Likes

Hi. Thank you so much for your interest in my shop! I’ve never encountered this problem. We could try to disconfirm both. if it won’t work you can search my shop (LiLiCrochet) no spaces, all attached
I send you some photos of the products you can find in my shop! I hope you can find something you like (all prices are $1 and under!)

3 Likes

Stop Motion Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

4 Likes

Is this a @Ribblr issue? I remember reading last night there were some issues for some users, but not exactly sure what it was.

4 Likes

Im not sure either but it might be. I read a while back something similar but i dont recall the solution

5 Likes

I think so…hope it gets fixed. Meanwhile, if you are interested in my shop, you can look for me (LiLi Crochet)

4 Likes

I’m so sorry :frowning: …hope the problem gets fixed soon…

4 Likes

It seems the photos didn’t load since you didn’t give it enough time to load, would this be your shop?

If it is when I’m on the shop and click to go to the original profile it doesn’t take my to LiLiCrochet1 but to LiLicrochet, are they both your profiles? It might be because it’s linked to LiLiCrochet, that’s only if this is your link to the shop and profile

4 Likes

yes​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

Hi! Now I’m uploading the photos for you … I think he didn’t let me upload them … the link of my shop should send you right there, the one of my profile, however, I think not … But please try to search for “LiLiCrochet” no spaces, all attached and they will come out products i will send you now

2 Likes

Hi….I resolve a link’s problem……this is my official shop link>>>> Unique patterns | LiLiCrochet | Ribblr
Thank you so much :blush:

3 Likes