Does anybody else have an obsession with buying books?

This is my newest haul! I love them so much[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]

• Do u like reading
  • Or not
    [/poll]
13 Likes

Yes definitely!

4 Likes

Many years ago one of my grandsons wanted to move in with me because I had a library in my house. :heart: But several moves and years later, I am down to just a few books in the house. (He got one of my big collections.) Now, I read on the kindle, so I can make the words bigger. And the kindle fire reads it aloud to me. So I can still crochet.

6 Likes

Loveeeee to read, but since I spend all of my money on crochet supplies and yarn Iā€™m more of a ā€˜you can find me at the library regularlyā€™ type of gal. :sweat_smile: Currently re-reading The Chronicles of Narnia. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I LOVE reading and thatā€™s alot to say with iā€™m only in the 8th grade. I try to go to my fiends and be like, ā€œYou read this?ā€ or I try to talk about books with them and theyā€™re always like, ā€œI donā€™t like readingā€ So I mostly share my reads with my older cousin who is 6 yrs older then me.

I read on kindle too but I might need to get that Kindle fire. Imagine the books and projects I could finish!!
Iā€™m adding it to my Christmas list rn lol

8 Likes

Definitely I read a lot, but like the others I donā€™t need to BUY the books most of the time. :grinning: I get through them pretty good though-- 161 books so far this year!

7 Likes

I love that series!
@Ccthecrafter

5 Likes

I listen to audio books now although I had to buy a Fio to increase the volume.

5 Likes

Yes! Books are for buying, putting on a shelf and never reading them XD I buy far more than I read

5 Likes

Ok, I have a limited number of fiction books like Brother Cadfael mysteries hy Ellis Peters, Lord of the Rings, and the Redwall series. Interesting, all authors from England I just realized.
I probably have 60 books on crochet. Most of good, some a waste of money.
So, if you want feedback on a crochet book before buying it let me know.

4 Likes

I am very into sad stories! I read some book series that had be balling at midnight with my sister laughing at me

6 Likes

Thatā€™s really nice I have always deliberated buying a kindleā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I can do relate. My motto is that ā€œif it makes me cry itā€™s an instant buyā€

6 Likes

Of course Iā€™ll come to you

4 Likes

I have 16 books on my physical tbr at the moment

4 Likes

Such a good classic

4 Likes

Oh my gosh yes!! And girl in pieces is literally the best!!!

6 Likes

Omg finally someone who gets it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: have a great day and life loving with your amazing book taste

4 Likes

have u read the hate u give? its so sad :pensive:

4 Likes

Not sure what this means?

@Frogfrog

4 Likes