does anyone else collect yarn labels?

19 Likes

sometimes i do because some of them have patterns​:sparkles: i also keep some because of the color name so if i run out of the yarn i’ll know the color:)

11 Likes

YES! I do the same thing!

10 Likes

yea! i collect them in case i run out of that color i can just take the label to the store with me!

11 Likes

Oh my gosh yes, I collect them for patterns, colors, brand, etc. It’s always better to be safe than sorry, plus I’m kind of a hoarder, but what crafter isn’t? :joy:

9 Likes

I keep the label on the skein. If it rips, I tape the label,

8 Likes

Collect? No. Have them pile up because I have so many balls on the go and don’t throw them in the trash…. Maybe. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

YES!! I have a giant bag full of them in my FO bin!!

9 Likes

I started to, but my mom was like HECK NO! And threw them all out :rofl:

9 Likes

I do lol

8 Likes

I do! I always keep one label of each specific yarn and tie a scrap of that yarn around it so I know which yarn it belongs to.

I figured this way I can check a lot of important info about a project even if I haven’t taken notes anywhere, such as yarn name, colour number, washing instructions, etc.

I’ll have to find a better system for filing them though. Right now I just stuff them all in one bag :joy:.

9 Likes

Oh god yes i do… i always think I’ll use them in a knitting/crochet journal as a cute side border and also to have all the information but i haven’t made one so far…

7 Likes

I keep 1 per yarn as to have the specs handy. Also I keep all the pretty Halloween labels from Hobbii those are so cute.

8 Likes