Does anyone have a job?

Hi!
I am 13 years old and i deliver paper ads to about 170 houses every weekend for about 17 USD (170 Swedish crowns i live in Sweden) a week. I am working to save money for either world scout jamboree 2027 or to go to teh USA with my bestfriend who has family there.
I was wondering if any other teenagers have a job and in that case what are you saving for?

22 Likes

I have a crochet biz with @Paradise08 and i also have a “store” where i sell my crochet as well
Me and @Paradise08 are also working on setting up our etsy shop! hopefully we’ll have it up soon!

7 Likes

I have a crochet business :heart: with @littlemisswonderful ^^ We take requests from friends and hopefully later other people and sell whenever we can like at a garage sale tomorrow!

9 Likes

i technically have 3 at the moment lol. i sit with a family friend’s elderly mom 3 days a week, i sit with someone’s son on occasion, and i take crochet requests. i have these to pay for car insurance and gas, plus just spending money

7 Likes

I mean I babysit my siblings, but I’m trying to apply for a job over the summer.

7 Likes

Ngl Ive always wanted to work a paper route but my area isnt really the type :sob:
Sometimes I work with my family’s business but it’s not very often :skull: Either way, I just save for random clothing items I want to buy, new skates, ect ect

6 Likes

I don’t have a job although I am working on getting some paid patterns in my shop and I hope to go to markets sometime this year. I also help my dad with smth that he does for work but I don’t make any money ofc

5 Likes

i have a crochet business ^^
i sell all my makes at markets, and on social media!! its sort of private rn but wont be for long : D
i really wanna start babysitting, cleaning houses, (not 100% sure if this is a job but) and being a part of dog training, pet shelters, ectect !!

7 Likes

I’m going to get an Etsy shop soon, but Im also gonna get paid to help out with my little brother

8 Likes

I have an Etsy shop for bracelets, not crochet, but I might start an Etsy crochet shop soon

6 Likes

I have a crochet business, and I clean a day care center 2 to 3 days a week, and I have a cotton candy business with my brother’s, but I make all the cotton candy

7 Likes

Same as @SweetTomato. I don’t get paid for babysitting my sisters though! :sob: :cry:

6 Likes

I gots a job! I run my crochet buisness. I do want to get a job babysitting or maybe doing something a lil more substantial while im growing up.

5 Likes

I am setting up an Etsy, sometimes I babysit, and I do markets with my crochet!

5 Likes

i take crochet orders locally!! could technically get a job if i wanted to (apparently my state doesn’t require permits anymore), but i have rlly bad social anxiety and would probably shrivel up and die in a customer service position… so for the time being i’m sticking w/ crochet since i have the option to. not rlly saving for anything other than college i think

7 Likes

I won’t be saying my age for privacy reasons but I am a teen!
I work at a public library, I’m kind of like a librarian assistant :grin:
(Ik I’m like a miniature old lady​:joy:)

I also have my pattern shop and I’m planning on going to a market or two this year.

I’m saving money so I can kind of set myself up for the future I guess… also so I don’t have to ask my parents for things I want or need, like clothes bc I love clothes hehe

6 Likes

Ohh that sounds really nice! I loveeee books so that would be like my dream job lol

4 Likes

I have a crochet business, and I pet sit and babysit,
I want to get a summer job or somthin but i live on an acreage, so until I can drive that is a little hard :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’m a hostess at a restaurant just training rn

3 Likes

I have a job, well kinda. I have my own business!!!

3 Likes