Does anyone have tips?

I am quickly loosing motivation to finish my little sisters christmas present. How do yall stay motivated? I NEED tips.

7 Likes

Just do it while watching your favoriete show on the background. I also like to switch projects :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Watching something greatly helps.
Also remember that gifting people something handmade shows that you really care to take your time to make them something very special and one of a kind :grin:

3 Likes

I love putting on a YouTube video or listening to an audiobook, and getting lost in it while I crochet. Makes time go by super fast and helps me to finish without going totally brain dead! :slight_smile:

Switching projects, listening to good music or watching videos in the background, calling a friend, making sure i balance crochet and other stuff!!

2 Likes

Sometimes I take breaks in between crocheting if I’m having trouble keeping a long enough attention span to last an entire project, and look at patterns and makes here on Ribblr. It almost always gives me motivation to keep going. I also like to keep in mind how happy people always are when they get a cute little handmade gift!

1 Like

I listen to upbeat music and try to match the beat per stitch

if that makes any sense whatsoever

4 Likes

When i lose motivation i mostly watch crochet compilations and that is why i have so many unfinished crochet projects… get too many ideas at once :joy:

1 Like

Think about how happy it will make her feel :blush:

2 Likes

That’s so fun I love doing that!

What is it that you are making for her?

A bright heart plushie

1 Like