Does anyone know how to do this?

I don’t understand how to do/ connect the top of the overalls

to the body. Help pls with like a tutorial or just help in general

6 Likes

I think that might be similar to what I added in one of my patterns, like the way to attach it, I’m not sure how to add a video to this message but I got a small video in the pattern

5 Likes

FREE Reversible ghosty: Crochet pattern | Ribblr This one and then with the steps on how to do the ribble part thingy

5 Likes

Like around here, but then going through the front loops for your pattern, rather than going through the whole thing like I did

(Also I did different stitches but that video just shows how to get your yarn attached to the already done part)

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I think the video will help me! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m not sure how to do the 6 stitches of the overall though, maybe 6 sc through the bunny? But I’m not really sure sorry

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: now I have to figure out how to count the rows. I have everything but haven’t put it together and the last thing that I need to do is connect all pieces and do the top overalls!! Almost done lol.

6 Likes

Looks cute :heart: For the row counting you can kinda count the stitches? I’m not sure if the counting is from head down or from bottom up, but I think just count from that first row (like probably magic ring?)

4 Likes

I just realized I actually have that pattern :joy: so I just checked, row 11 is the one right at the color change of the pants

5 Likes

So like here I think (the marked parts under the dots, dots was just to count the stitches, the blue yarn front loops are the marked ones)

6 Likes

Girl you are awesome!

4 Likes