Does anyone watch BBC sherlock

I have never met anyone other than myself who does…

8 Likes

I love it! My husband and I went to the theaters to watch Abominable Bride!

5 Likes

I do! My sister and I love it :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen it! I haven’t seen it in a while since I finished watching it a while back :smile:

4 Likes

I’ve started watching it awhile ago, but I haven’t finished it yet. It’s pretty good :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

FINALLY someone else watches it!

4 Likes

Count me in.
It does seem to have a rather large fandom - you can find a bunch of patterns around.
bbc one sherlock GIF by BBC

3 Likes

How can one NOT watch it? :scream:

4 Likes

My husband and I watched through it recently. My mom was really obsessed with it when it was coming out and I TOTALLY get the hype now. :raised_hands:t3:
john watson sherlock GIF

4 Likes

I was obsessed with it, and i was especially excited cus i felt i could relate to sherlock (not the being smart part lol) but he has many autistic traits that made me feel happy.

The seasons take soooo heccin loooong to release. I already forgot everything so if another season comes out ill have to watch it again from the start (not that im complaining kekek)

Also i loved it so much that i bought the book too, unfortunately i didnt get to finish cus i was busy, but so far its great

5 Likes

I WAS TALKING ABT HIM LAST NIGHT AND IM YELLING AT THE TV TO MAKE MROE EPISODES :sob:

5 Likes

yep, even been to baker street museum and shop. London

4 Likes

Did you get the original book series by Arthur Conan Doyle or something based on the TV show, out of curiosity?

3 Likes

I got the sir Arthur conan doyle one. I have the leather bound version from Canterbury classics and i think it looks pretty cool.

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean by Canterbury Tales, but it sounds nice :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Oops i meant Canterbury classics lol, its a company that makes leather bound books that look pretty cool

3 Likes

I am Sherlocked.

4 Likes

Ahh, that makes a lot more sense :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, they are not making another season. I’ve been keeping up on it as I watched it as soon as it was available on Netflix (usually a month after the season ended, and sadly, it’s no longer on Netflix)… The producer is hoping to do a final movie, but it’s not set in stone. Basically, it comes down to each episode was almost a movie, and Benedict and Martin’s schedules are too busy to keep going :sob::sob:

2 Likes

yeh I heard about that too. But I’ve got fandoms!

2 Likes