Double Pattern Release!

Hello friends! I just released 2 new patterns! Once again, they are free for followers!

My low-sew manatee pattern is part of the AmiguruMay collab hosted by @SunshineStudio. My baby cyclops is a custom pattern for @craftycellist. I am really happy with how each of these patterns came out! I am also really proud of the work of my amazing testers!

Without further ado, lets get into the patterns!

This manatee pattern was originally made as a baby shower gift! The idea was inspired by that and now, I’ve made 3!

This pattern was requested by CraftyCellist! I really enjoyed making a simple and unique little monster! This pattern is no-sew! All you have to do is embroider the eyelid.

If you end up making either of these patterns, please make a journal because I would love to see! Also, be on the lookout for some more fun tester calls coming really soon! Thanks again to all of my wonderful testers who have helped me so much to create fun patterns to share with the world! :yellow_heart:

35 Likes

@Paradise08 @kballard @PenguinQueenCrochet @mady220011 @GreatCrochet @EVANLYNfleurb @craftycellist @Stinker @Ckasner @MayaPapaya7

13 Likes

@Cieracrochets @EV13isSPOCY @YellowCyberGeek @SporkyGirl @BubblzCrochet @bulldogcrochetss @jbonikowskygmailcom @eelisab @EveIsCool
Thank you testers!

15 Likes

Congrats on the release!! The testers did an amazing job :heart:

7 Likes

that manatee is so adorable

7 Likes

AHHH CONGRATSSSS! testers did amazingggg

7 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release

5 Likes

I am obsessed with the manatee :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m so happy you like it! It’s a low-sew pattern as well!

4 Likes

Low-sew and no-sew are the best! Sewing is my greatest enemy when it comes to crochet :rofl:

4 Likes

thank you sm for letting me test! I love my Cyclops!! And congratulations on the release!! <3

4 Likes

Loved testing both of these! Tysm for the cyclops pattern, I love him

3 Likes

it was so nice to make it​:blush::blush:
CONGRAAATSSSSS​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Onggg they’re both sooo cuteee

4 Likes

Congrats on the releases!!!:tada::tada::tada: I’m so happy I got to test ur be lil cyclops pattern :))

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I had so much fun testing for you!

4 Likes

Congrats on your releases!! :heart: I loved testing for you! :seal:

4 Likes

Congrats on the releases!! It was a pleasure testing for you and I look forward to doing more testing for you in the future!!!

3 Likes

They are sooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Congratulations for the pattern release :blush::heart:

3 Likes