Doubts with my makes

Hello. I would like to have all my finished projects grouped together so I can see them. Is it possible to upload photos to the My makes section of projects that have been made outside of ribblr?How can I do it?
And if not, any ideas on where to group all my projects (Instagram is not an option)?

12 Likes

I don’t think so, I think for you to upload a make it must be a pattern on ribblr @Ribblr

4 Likes

They would have to be from patterns on Ribblr, currently there is no way to add photos to your makes that are outside of Ribblr as for any idea to group your projects is the purpose to just have them grouped together or viewable by others? Here are options for both

Personally what I do is take a photo of my finished makes and group them together in my Photo’s and name the Album something like My Crochet Projects

If you want to share your finished makes you can always take photos and wait every month or year and share them in the same post here on Ribblr and title the post My makes from [Date like year or month or both]

2 Likes

It would have to be a pattern from Ribblr, or if you have Ribblr+ Gold or Platinum you can upload it to your library if you own the pattern and then create a make that way. That’s our pro tip of the day :wink:

1 Like

So it can be a non Ribblr pattern if you have +, gold or premium?

1 Like

Great idea. I will make a group on my phone gallery. It’s also interesting making a post yearly to show what I make and see the progress

2 Likes

Yes, as long as you own the pattern and have added it to your personal library :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you paid for Ribblr+, gold or platinum, and then cancelled the subscription, would you lose it? Even if you renewed it in the future?

2 Likes

No, you won’t lose it. Though you need Ribblr+ to access it.

1 Like

thank you for explaining!!

1 Like