Dove For Life: Tester Call [CLOSED]

Thank you all so much for applying! This tester call is now closed, I will be picking testers later today :blush: (if I don’t pick you, no hard feelings, it’s just difficult to manage so many people at once :slightly_smiling_face:)

Dove For Life is a pattern I designed that’s dedicated to cancer fighters, survivors and those who we’ve lost. Once released, all will proceeds made from this will be donated to cancer research. If you’re interested, you can check out my Instagram @shoreline.waves, or comment down below that you’d like to test and click the photo at the bottom!

I’m looking for 6-8 testers for this pattern test! I hope to release this pattern in a week or two since it’s part of a fundraiser (for more details go to my shop’s bio) so testers will have 7-10 days to finish!

Requirements:
~ Follow my shop
~ Please give feedback on the pattern
~ Provide high quality photo’s for promotions, tester appreciation etc…
~ Help me promote the pattern on the day of release (date tbd)
~ Provide an email I can send the pattern to

Sharing would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much

Click pattern photo to apply:
DOVE FOR LIFE : Digital Crochet Pattern (FOR CHARITY)

35 Likes

So adorable I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

so pretty :heart_eyes: gl with testing!

5 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I’ve applied I’ve recently lost someone very special so would make with a grey ribbon if lucky enough to be picked

Your shop isn’t showing

7 Likes

There are two images, click the last one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve done that hopefully it registered :hugs:

5 Likes

Sorry it didn’t go through, could you try again?

5 Likes

It’s telling me I’ve already applied

5 Likes

I would love to test.

5 Likes

very beautiful!! applied ^^
following ur shop!! <3

4 Likes

Love this i have a friend battling brain cancer. Its just a time game right now. Hopingnshe gets to meet her grandbaby before we lose her. Her daughter tried for a lomg time and saw lots of drs and they didn’t think she’d ever be able to have a baby.

4 Likes

Would love to test and have applied. But i cant find your shop either so i followed your profile instead - hope thats ok. You dont need emails to gift patterns either. You give them as testing items and then normally when the test is over the designer gifts it to the testers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would use white bamboo with a yellow ribbon!! Maybe purple. It would be a late mothers day gift for my step mom who lost her best friend to cancer.

3 Likes

Such an interesting idea

1 Like

@leaders

3 Likes