Down to Earth c2c Giveaway

A while ago I released my c2c blanket Down to Earth. I would love to see it in more colour palettes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve made the blanket twice once in the original palette and the 2nd time in all pinks (using a smaller chart~not provided but easily adapted~)

I’ve also used this design (again with a smaller chart ~not provided but easily adapted~) to make the back panel of a cardigan

The pattern provided includes written instructions and charts for the original blanket but as you can see is easily adaptable and you can use any stitch technique you would like ( sc, hdc, c2c etc)

If you would like this pattern sent to you for FREE please comment below with the colour palette you’d like to use and i’ll pick 5 people to gift this pattern too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I love blacks, whites, and grays, with a touch or two of reds, for me. Pinks, browns, soft green, and white for a soft camo look would be pretty.

A cardigan would be pretty.

8 Likes

Oooohhh I reckon it would look really pretty in shades of purple and blue :purple_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I would love to make my first great grandson, Hudson a blanket with this pattern. My color scheme would be of the scale on this chart. Including the Black, White and Greys

6 Likes

Blues and purples with grey for me

6 Likes

Don’t put me in the giveaway. I don’t have time to make this. But I have loved it since your first post!

If I made it, I’d go for the Earth tones: sand, earth, cream, terracotta, peach and maybe sage. (Pretty close to your small version but without the dark and light greens. )

4 Likes

I think a forest pallets would look amazing with this!

4 Likes

I have sent out the pattern to anyone that wanted it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope to see your blankets/makes in the future :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Well… if you aren’t expecting me to make it soon, I would love to have this pattern. I figured you wanted results right away. But it’s up to you. :heart:

3 Likes

Sent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will add it to my long term to-do list. It is so pretty. And you are so awesome to share it like this.

Happy Thank U GIF

3 Likes

Very nice of you to share it. Thank you Lacey. I have to make a lot of blankets for my g-babies. We have 18 and the oldest just turned 21 so looking for blanket ideas.

I just got a picture from one little that used the baby sweater I made of yours for a stuffy shirt. Super cute. I will add it to the journal and share with you someday. Super busy lately.

Again, thanks.

3 Likes

Aww I can’t wait to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I got my phone back from my Jerry. Found it for you. I never noticed the diaper also. Cute.

6 Likes

Aww how cute my boys do this too
:joy::joy:

1 Like