Dragonfly Set Pattern Giveaway

Hi everyone! I’m releasing my ‘Dragonfly Sweater’ and ‘Dragonfly Skirt’ pattern next week and to celebrate the release I am doing a giveaway on ribblr for each pattern! All you have to do is follow my ribblr account (MarsMakesUK) to be entered. Winners will be announced next Saturday!

You can also enter a giveaway for the pdf pattern on my instagram (@mars_makes_).

29 Likes

I’d LOVE to make that top! Entered! :two_hearts::sparkles:

6 Likes

entered :).

5 Likes

Early congrats on your pattern releases! They look amazing, good luck to everyone who enters :smile:

6 Likes

this is so generous, thank you! crossing my fingers for that sweater pattern :crossed_fingers:t4:

6 Likes

Omg these are insanely gorgeous!! Amazing work! Followed​:white_heart:

4 Likes

Amazing I’ve followed
I’d love the skirt pattern

5 Likes

Omgggg so cuteeee!!! I followed your account & shop. Id love to win the top but the skirt is cuteeee too. I love dragonflies. Both of my grandparents passed away & I got a dragonfly brooch passed down to me that was my grandmothers. Evertime I see a dragonfly I think of them :heartbeat: Thank you so much for the opportunity

5 Likes

Entered!!

3 Likes

Ahh sooo cute I love this!! Entered :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They are beautiful! :heart_eyes:
Entered :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

i’m obsessed with the dragonfly stitch! entered! congrats on the release btw​:heart:

4 Likes

Its a really cool pattern! Hope the release goes well!

4 Likes

These are absolutely amazing. So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I definitely entered

5 Likes

so cute! entered​:heart_hands:

4 Likes

so pretty! Congrats on the soon to be release!

4 Likes

followed!

3 Likes

Followed and super cute!

3 Likes

so cute! would love to see what other amazing designs you create in the future!

2 Likes