Drop your Halloween Patterns!

Hello crochet friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A little bit of self promotion here but I wanted to share the link to my patterns! All of them are spooky themed :ghost:

Click here to see my patterns! :slight_smile:

But I also thought it would be fun to make a thread of Halloween themed Patterns so we can support our fellow pattern makers during the holiday season! So if you have any Halloween/Spooky themed patterns post the link below! I can’t wait to see everyones makes. :jack_o_lantern:

11 Likes

Not mine. But I tested it.

7 Likes

Wonderful idea!
Your plushies are so cute! :heart:
Here are mine :slightly_smiling_face:

Shadow: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

Bingo: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

Creamy the Ghost: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

Rusty the Pumpkin: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

Smoky the Bat: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

5 Likes

I love your patterns!

Most my patterns are spooky themed in my shop Unique patterns | Winter Nightmare Crochet | Ribblr Halloween’s the most wonderful time of the year :grin:

4 Likes

omg how cute! I really love the hat!

1 Like

oh my gosh they are all so cute!! I especially love the little pumpkin! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

omg I’ve been looking at yours! I’m obsessed with that bat one! I need to get better at graph work so I can try one someday :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks :heart: that was initially a cross stitch chart that I converted.

3 Likes

I have a free ghost pattern available! :ghost: & a chubby spider coming later this week. :spider:

Some from last year are:
Pumpkin amigurumi :jack_o_lantern:
Fruity Bat Boys :bat:

3 Likes

Omg they are all so cute!!! :face_holding_back_tears::heart::heart:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s been mentionned yet but Unique patterns | Katiebeingcreative | Ribblr has a collection of Halloween Squishmallow patterns in her shop and they’re all so cute :ghost:

3 Likes

omg too cute!! I love the little ghost with the basket! :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes