CLOSED- Early pattern tester call!

I’m doing an early pattern tester call for my Equinox top! So far I only have the “measure yourself” version of this pattern completed, so I’m looking for testers that would be willing to give it a try.

I’ll be finishing the photo guides this weekend hopefully! So, I won’t be expecting anyone to start testing until next week unless you feel confident giving it a go without the photos. From that point you’ll have two weeks to complete your top, but just let me know if you need more time :relaxed:

I just require that you provide me with your honest feedback (a journal of your progress would be super helpful but not required), and 1 or more quality photos of your finished top. (I’d love it if you can take a photo of the top on yourself, but also not required.)

There will be a pre-sized version as well, so once I finish writing I’ll be looking for more testers to try out the different sizes.

The Equinox top can be made as a bralette or a crop top! I’ve also included instructions for two different strap variations: halter style or criss-cross style!

22 Likes

Super cute​:heavy_heart_exclamation:
Bummer I’m swamped until the end of the month :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you!!
Yeah I was hoping to have it released on the autumn equinox as the name implies, but I’ve been procrastinating too much! Oh well, it will still be my fun little celebration of autumn!

6 Likes

Omg this top is so cute!!! Id love to pattern test it!!!

7 Likes

Hi, I have never pattern tested before, but I would love to give it a go…I have been crocheting since I was about 12yrs old, and would class myself as beginner/intermediate…
Cheers Dett

6 Likes

This looks amazing. I would love to be able to test the pattern

6 Likes

Hello!
I’m an intermediate crocheter. If you’re still looking for testers, I’d be happy to test this for you!

6 Likes

Thank you all! It’s definitely not too late, I’m still looking for testers! I’ll be choosing a few testers and reaching out tonight or tomorrow!

Feel free to send me your Instagram handles as well so I can give you a follow and check out some of your beautiful creations! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi I’d love to try this pattern!

6 Likes

Hii i would love to test this !!

6 Likes

It’s so cute! I would love to test it.

6 Likes

I would love to test this

6 Likes

this is so pretty :blush:

5 Likes

hi! i’d love to test this pattern, particularly the crop top version. i’m somewhere about intermediate/advanced. i’m pretty speedy & dedicate a lot of time to crochet. send me a message if you’re interested <3

5 Likes

I’m so sorry once again! I ended up having to frog a couple of tops while making some last minute changes to the pattern. But the “measure yourself” pattern should be good to go now!

I created an application form to help get all the info I need from my testers: Apply to be a crochet pattern tester for Noelebelle Crochet! -

If you’re still interested in testing you can fill it out now, I’ll be sending messages out to shortly to the people that I’ve chosen! Thank you so much :two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

I just applied I hope I wasn’t to late to be able to apply to test the pattern.

5 Likes

I would love to test this!!!
I’ve never tested before but want to try!

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s definitely not too late! I’m the one that’s running behind :sweat_smile: I’m going to be picking a lot of testers so I can have a variety of different sizes and skill levels :relaxed:

4 Likes

Hi! Is it still avalabile?

4 Likes

Love it, I would love to test it

4 Likes