CLOSED- Early pattern tester call!

I’d love to test the bralette version​:heart::lips::heart:

4 Likes

I would really love to be a tester!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m still working on replying to everyone and definitely still choosing more testers!

For the new people that have responded to this thread, would you mind filling out the tester application on my website? Apply to be a crochet pattern tester for Noelebelle Crochet! -

This will help me process all the testing requesting much faster :relaxed:

Also, I’m definitely in need of some testers for sizes XS, small, medium, and 2XL-4XL! And I’m still looking for a few more people to test the “measure yourself” version as well :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!
@missingmae

3 Likes

@Madsrenee14

2 Likes

@Nayspace

3 Likes

Would be glad to test this Equinox with others. I’ve made a few similar ones for 10 year old granddaughter and her friends this past summer. Been crocheting for 67 years, but am not used to the diagrams, if that is used for pattern display. New at this site, so here’s hoping I have pushed correctly to get this to appropriateperson…lol. d’

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I’m pretty new on here too :relaxed:
I don’t use any sort of diagrams in my patterns, just written patterns and photos!

5 Likes

Joining Welcome Home GIF

@DMARIE

2 Likes

I absolutely love this top, i would be more than happy to test it <3

3 Likes

Fingers crossed its not too late for an xs?

3 Likes

Would love to give it a try! I’d consider myself still a beginner so I’d be good to test the easiness of it :heart:

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern​:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d love to test this for you. I’ll use one of my daughters for sizing and photos.

3 Likes

The croptop is amazing! ,:heart_eyes: I would love to test it!

3 Likes

Such cute top, I’d love to test it! <3

3 Likes

Hi again everyone! This tester call is still open! If I haven’t picked you as a tester it’s just because I already have enough testers for the size you requested. But I will have more patterns coming soon so feel free to submit an application on my website :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I’m still looking for people to test 2XL-5XL sizes. If you’re in that size range and I missed your application for any reason please let me know!

Taking applications on my website: Apply to be a crochet pattern tester for Noelebelle Crochet! -

The deadline for completing this pattern test is October 14th :relaxed:

2 Likes

I would love to test this!

3 Likes