Easter Egg Hunt

Ok so am I just really bad at this? :joy: Or am I not the only one not able to find a single egg anywhere 🪹 this seems like a fun little event! But I am a little disheartened by how difficult it’s been to come across even one egg after browsing spring/Easter/bunny patterns and journals for over an hour @-@ maybe I am just bad at this lol :joy: But anyone else struggling too? Or am I alone in my eggless woes 🫠

15 Likes

I gave up yesterday :joy:

8 Likes

Me too

8 Likes

I found only one egg …. After a whole day of searching

9 Likes

I can’t find any

6 Likes

I found four yesterday and gave up. I couldn’t find more.

5 Likes

Maybe it only works on Computers, instead of mobile. Just had that thought since some stuff works only on computers, not on mobile

Like for school, I can only view my timetable on my laptop, instead of on a mobile device

I didn’t know if that makes sense, hopefully you all sort of understand what I’m trying to say. I haven’t actually tried it because I don’t have a computer on me at this moment

5 Likes

I think it is like autogenerated to a curtain pattern for each device/ user because in that video they posted, I went to the ribblr pattern and the egg wasn’t there

5 Likes

What devices are you all using

I’m using my Apple iPhone

5 Likes

Me too I gave up :sob::joy:

5 Likes

I’m using an iPad. I think the video was posted so we could see what it would look like when we found an egg, and not for us to find the first egg.

6 Likes

I also thought that, and then they took it down and put it somewhere else

4 Likes

Honestly I am defeated too lol :joy: I tried to last one more day but yeah I’m at that point too :joy:

5 Likes

This is what I thought. I’m curious if it does have anything to do with device compatibility and mobile vs desktop as well (my impression from video though was it was on mobile)

6 Likes

I’m on Apple iPhone as well

5 Likes

Oh, they’re sneaky!!

4 Likes

Honestly I’d just like to find one and feel proud lol :joy:

5 Likes

The eggs are in the same patterns/journals and can be found on all devices :wink:

8 Likes

I just found 2 in the last 10 minutes.

9 Likes

Nice! :clap:

5 Likes