Email flooded with Ribblr responses

Don’t know how……
But now am getting ALL the the responses in Ribblr in my email,
Today, there was over 200 messages.

How do I shut this off?

10 Likes

weird OwO it hasnt happened to me but i just turn off the email option for previous replies <3

3 Likes

Ok this happens to me too, like they all go to spam, but still. Way to many

3 Likes

This happens to me, they all go to junk, but yeah I only keep them on because sometimes I forget to get on Ribblr and check my messages

2 Likes

Can you tell me where I do that? I know it’s somewhere under my profile.

3 Likes

go to preferences and then the email option
then i think 2 down you have the option to not include replies ^^

6 Likes

Guuuuurrrrllll!
Thank you!

2 Likes

Sorry we’ve bombarded you with emails :sweat_smile:

By default we prioritize sending app push notifications if you have those on, with the exception of private message where we’ll always email you (unless you turned it off).
To keep it simple - there’s several types of emails we send you here on the community:

1. Private messages and new posts - this is sent for both direct replies to you AND new posts for watches spaces, tags. So if you are following different tags or spaces you’ll get notified for each new post.
    To find out exactly what you are tracking go to Preferences then click the Tracking tab.

Turn these notifications for off by going to Preferences->Emails>Email and choosing ‘never’.

1. Chat - we’ll only send you an notification/email if you subscribed to a chat room or if someone directly replied to you.

Turn these notifications for off by going to Preferences->Chat>Email Notifications and choosing ‘never’.

1. Friends - we’ll automatically let you know when one of your friends (someone you follow here on the community) posts.

Turn these notifications for off by going to Preferences->Notifications>Follow and choosing ‘never’.

We also send you general emails (such as about a feature drop), and emails about sales and new patterns. You can turn those on/off by visiting this help center article.

5 Likes

is there a way for these emails not to go to my spam? @Ribblr

2 Likes

That’s not up to us, unfortunately. Email clients are a strange thing!

Generally speaking though here are two important practices:

1. Go to your spam and mark all emails from Ribblr as ‘not spam’
  2. Add Ribblr to your contacts. Particularly add the following emails:
    hello@ribblr.com
    notifications@ribblr.com
    team@mail.ribblr.com
    support@ribblr.com
    *@meet.ribblr.com
3 Likes

Interesting. I rarely get email notifications from Ribblr. Only when they have a feature drop or if they respond to a question I’ve asked them.

3 Likes