empathetic badge

ok sooo, this isn’t really important but im just curious. why don’t i have an empathetic badge even though i have 1.8k liked posts and 1.5k liked posts given
idk i was just scrolling and looking at people’s badges and realized i didn’t hv this one.

29 Likes

Hmm that is weird @Ribblr

7 Likes

i think it usually takes a while for ribblr to load it. i got mine after a long while so it’s probably just backed up / lagging. it should come soon tho <3

7 Likes

I don’t have that either and I liked so much thing and a lot of liked post given

3 Likes

Hey! This is per unique posts meaning if you get 100 likes to this post this wouldn’t count as 100 toward this badge (hence why it’s tricky to achieve!). With that in mind, considering your amazing stats you are likely close to getting it.

I also have to say this is calculated by our system automatically and is granted within 48 hours so there is no backlog that we as a team have to go through.

Hope that helps!

6 Likes

sooo what would count as unique? sry

2 Likes

i think that you need to make 100 post and when they get 100 likes then maybe

2 Likes

Unique posts are just all your posts.
So this topic you made is a unique post, and your reply is a unique post. You can gain multiple likes a post, so the “likes received” isn’t the most reliable way to find out. Just check how many topics and replies you have made to figure out how close you are
Hope this helps! <3

3 Likes

tyyysmm

2 Likes

I got mine last August and I have no idea which posts earned it. It does say 114 have been awarded. I don’t know how many active Ribblrs there are so I don’t know what % of us have them

It also says I have 500 liked posts and gave 1000 likes

3 Likes