🟣 *ENDED* TESTER CALL: The Split Jumper (crochet, beginner)

I would love to test this pattern! I taught myself to crochet during quarantine last year and have been working my way up to more intermediate level projects recently. I would be honored to test out this amazing pattern!! ((plus I LOVE the style and especially the half and half aspect and would wear that ASAP)) :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks and welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart:! You can expect a message very shortly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, sounds super cool :star_struck: Expect a message very shortly!
And welcome to Ribblr :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@Rhodan @MichaJade @Ncasale97 @anyaknits @YarnWitch
Thanks and welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart:

Expect a message within the hour :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr and really well done Hilary! That’s an amazing achievement. We would love for you to test this pattern, please check your private messages later tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi I would love to test this pattern! I started crocheting in quarantine and now I can’t stop!

4 Likes

Awesome. Check your private message now!

3 Likes

Hey!! I have been living this sweater pattern?? I just finnished a cardigan and have been looking for another big project!! I would really love it if you chose me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I am an intermediate/advanced crocheter and would love to make this in a black & hot pink version!

4 Likes

I wanna test this one :heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: greetings from Peru :peru:

4 Likes

I want to test it !!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: Greetings from Argentina :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@Mackenziemcginnis2002 @Katiecairns @Carmendelaguilay @SoyAzul
Welcome to Ribblr and thanks for applying! Please check your private messages :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to try this out, my whole life is crocheting and this pattern looks so cute:)

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! Hola desde México :blush:

4 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern! I’ve been crocheting for about 5 years now and I’m confident I could complete the project in the allotted time.

4 Likes

I would love to try this!
I’ve mainly worked with videos so will be a great test to see how easy they are to follow

4 Likes

OMG !! IM SO HAPPY ! cant wait to start ! It’s summer here but idgaf :rofl: i’m buying some Chunky fabric or whatever i need !

4 Likes

I’m new to this site but I’d love to test this pattern!

4 Likes

I’d love to be a tester! I’m new to the platform and just started crocheting 3 months ago!

4 Likes

It would be so fun to test this pattern! I just joined Ribblr a few weeks ago and I love the easy access to so many different patterns!

4 Likes