[Ended - Winners selected randomly] Celebration Giveaway - Free Pattern of your choice to 2 winners!

WooHoo :tada: :partying_face: My little shop has reached 800 followers!!
To say thank you to each and every one of you, I’ll be giving away a free pattern to 2 followers. Winners can choose any pattern from my shop to be gifted to them for free.

To enter:
:sparkles: follow my shop and comment below that you are following
:sparkles: comment below which pattern you would choose if you win
:sparkles: feel free to tag anyone else you think might like to join in if you like

Winners will be selected randomly on Monday 15th July. Good luck! :crossed_fingers:

30 Likes

Following!! I would love the star bookmark if i won :3

7 Likes

Congrats! I’m following! I’d love to win the spiral heart keychain!
@EV13isSPOCY @BubblzCrochet @crotchetingcreations @AdolosFlow

9 Likes

Congratulations :tada::clap:
I’m torn between your owl keyring and petal pincushion pouffe

7 Likes

Congrats, that’s amazing! I’m following, and I would love the owl keychain if I won! @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @FluffyYarnCreations @Itsfayfay4 @LatteCrochet

11 Likes

Congrats! I am following! Your patterns are so cute, I like the Little Owl Keychain. @LucindaLaneCreations @LoafOfBread

7 Likes

congratulations!! if i were to win, i would like the cherry blossom keychain :] @FireStar @craftycellist

6 Likes

i followed! congrats on reaching 800! if I won, i would like the Twisted Petal Flower Keychain pattern pls :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi!
CONGRATS ON 800!!!
i would love to win the Twisted Petal Flower Keychain / Bag Charm
@Paradise08 @LoafOfBread @Abigation @bellzbee @Itsfayfay4

10 Likes

I’ve been following you foreverrr!! I know it hasn’t dropped yet, but I’d love the owl keychain, it’s beyond adorable.
@LoafOfBread @littlemisswonderful @SporkyGirl @Combre

8 Likes

Following!!! I think I’d like the butterfly/flower bookmark!

7 Likes

I’d love your magical star bookmark! @combre @cozyroe

And I am following :3

6 Likes

Followed!! If i won i’d love the Twisted Petal Flower Keychain :purple_heart: @SweetTomato @Elaya

6 Likes

I followed! If i win i would love the jacket for dolls! (so cute) @Thecrochetcoaster

5 Likes

Congrats on the milestone!
I’m following + I like the tulip coasters & magic star bookmarks, so I’d probably pick one of those : )

5 Likes

Always been such a big fan!!! I love your pin cushion!!!

5 Likes

congrats! i love the spiral heart keychain! btw just followed

6 Likes

Congratulations! Im following, I would love the spiral heart Keychain. @Ckasner @Kjuell1 @gidgetquiltsandcrafts

6 Likes

Congrats :champagne::confetti_ball: Following. I would like the Sweetest Heart Bookmark :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations! I am following you! The owl keychain or the spiral heart are what I would choose. You have so many cute patterns! It’s hard to decide!

@alienlynxie
@rainb0w0tter

7 Likes