Entertainment

What do y’all listen/ watch while crocheting? I watch older streams from my fav YouTuber cuz the vids are 2 ish hours so yea…

17 Likes

Usually music or cartoons, sometimes YouTube

6 Likes

Audio books
Harry potter films

6 Likes

I just do what ever I feel like lol

3 Likes

I download books and listen to them.

4 Likes

YOUUUUTUUUBEEE!
Or i sing lol

2 Likes

Umm, I like the new Percy Jackson series if you like that, I also like the crochet baes podcast

4 Likes

Usually my music, The Rookie on Hulu, or RtGame on YT :3

1 Like

Usually audiobooks or rewatch animes

2 Likes

Harry Potter or Percy Jackson audiobook

2 Likes

I mostly watch YouTube - usually other crochet/crafty vids, VODs from gaming streams, or hours-long deep dives into series/shows I’m unfamiliar with (I love those “I watched/read the entire ___ series so you don’t have to” videos lol)

I also love to watch “crochet with me” live streams! It always feels so cozy to work on projects alongside someone, even if it’s online

2 Likes

Movies, Shows, 7 hours of crochet, Minecraft, and Roblox YouTube, among other things.

2 Likes

Ooh I also listen to Taylor Swift, Disney, and BLACKPINK/ITZY!

3 Likes

Ugh I wish I enjoyed listening to music. :sob:

1 Like

Movies and tv shows (Everybody Loves Raymond)

3 Likes

i usually either listen to music or watch video essays on youtube !! esp been watching a lot of wendigoon these past few months

3 Likes

I listen to lots of audiobooks from the library through Libby & Hoopla apps. Recently finished Bee & Puppycat on Netflix, thinking about rewatching Steven Universe. I like the Pardon My Stash knit & crochet podcast and always like to catch up on whatever Tony from TL Yarns is talking about on YouTube.
I also knit or crochet in the evenings when I watch TV with my wife, we’re currently watching The Morning Show and Young Rock. I’m working on a lace shawl that’s taking forever -17 months and counting golly I do not like knitting lace, never again!

2 Likes

I’m currently trying to make a blanket and I’ve been getting super bored… thanks!

1 Like

dance moms

3 Likes

Trying to get through that one