Espeon pattern tester call!

tester call- espeon pattern!

hi! only regulations for the test is must have instagram and be comfortable in a group chat with the other testers, and know that i will email you the pdf pattern insteat on one on ribblr.

8 Likes

Would love to give this a try. Just need to know how sign up for Instagram

3 Likes

It’s a cute pattern, good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Definitely interested! My daughter is obsessed w Pokemon lately, she would love this! My email is pam@rainbowplushies.com, and my Instagram is @pamjanakes.

2 Likes

I would love to test my Insta is @sewsumi and my email is sumiko.sewsumi@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi I’d love to test! My Instagram is @minichelle.designs and I’ll privately DM my email if chosen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the community! Very cute pattern, even though the tester call is not very inclusive. Will this pattern eventually be on Ribblr?

3 Likes

yes! after the pattern is released it will be posted on ribblr! im new to ribblr and not sure how to create patterns here yet, but since i have everything written down already it should be easy to put it into ribblr after i learn a bit more.

2 Likes

Thank you for the specification! I would contact @Ribblr to help you set up a shop, that way you can write down your patterns! Testers call that direct you to another platform is a bit looked down on, so maybe you can set that up with them and make a tester call fully in Ribblr :slight_smile: :heart:
Best of luck!

5 Likes

I will try and set up a instan today. Daughter is obsessed with pokeman email d.howran@hotmail.com

2 Likes

It calls for two different color is it two different characters

1 Like

Instagram name is crochetdream_67

1 Like

Yes, the green is for shiny and the purple is for Espeon, you only use one yarn color.

2 Likes

OK ty

2 Likes

So i have a question with row 16 of the head.
Is it front loops only 3 sc then 6 sc increase in one stitch then 3 sc to the end of the round.
Also missing 8 single crochet with increase. Goes right into 9 single crochet with increase.
Lines 20 to 24 the numbers are not in sequence.
That is the only thing I see for now

2 Likes

for row 16- single crochet 3 then increase 6 then single crochet 3 again all in the front loops, then do a normal single crochet for the rest of the round. thank you so much for the feed back!

1 Like

Sure I’ll give it a test

1 Like